Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Caregiver question

I just contacted a caregiver and he said if he became my caregiver I would get my 5oz per month for free and he would grow my 12 plants and stay with the rest of the medicine. Does this sound legit?
    michael61182 Reviewed by michael61182 on . Caregiver question I just contacted a caregiver and he said if he became my caregiver I would get my 5oz per month for free and he would grow my 12 plants and stay with the rest of the medicine. Does this sound legit? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Caregiver question

Sounds really good.

Caregiver question

are contracts made between caregivers and patients?

Caregiver question

How much is he charging you to grow? 5 oz. a month seems like a lot to me.

Caregiver question

seems like alot to me he explained the way it works is the caregiver gives the 5oz for free to the patient and the patient just pays the $200 caregiver app. I told him i didnt think there was any way I could use 5oz. he told me yeah, the rest you could use to make edibes or you could donate it. He said each plant yields 3/4 lbs, which i thought was alot too.

Caregiver question

Thats pretty genrous, hell I'd jump in on that deal. That is 2 1/4 lbs for you and he'll realize another 5 lbs for himself, for $200 thats pretty damn good all the way around. A guy here offered me a gurantee of 2 lbs but it would cost me $2,000 to join. If he's a good grower he can probably get that yeild. If it all sounds legit I'd jump all over it but see if he has any references.

Caregiver question

I would be his first patient I found him because he was donating his excess medicine. He said most people that already have their card arent able to ammend their application right now because of the lawsuit, so he hasnt been able to become a caregiver yet. Since I will be a new patient, I would be able to assign a caregiver

Caregiver question

Well I think it's worth giving it a shot. I'm sure he has samples of what he's grown. Even if you got half that much it's a killer deal IMO.

Caregiver question

The more i think about it, even if I get 1oz 1 time it'll be worth it. He should be contacting me anytime now, as soon as he picks up his finger prints.

Caregiver question

Don't tell him that, take the 5 oz's if you can get it and share with other patients. THAT is the spirit of compassionate use laws.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast