Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1822 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Rep and user cp

Why is the rep so hard to view? In order to view who sent me reps i have to go through faq, find reputation, then click on user cpu. Is there a faster way of getting into the user cp?
    pushit Reviewed by pushit on . Rep and user cp Why is the rep so hard to view? In order to view who sent me reps i have to go through faq, find reputation, then click on user cpu. Is there a faster way of getting into the user cp? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Rep and user cp

Quote Originally Posted by pushit
    Why is the rep so hard to view? In order to view who sent me reps i have to go through faq, find reputation, then click on user cpu. Is there a faster way of getting into the user cp?
    I navigated to my user cp, then placed a bookmark,
    I keep that bookmark at the top of my browser window for an auto-login to just where I want to be, or get back to.

Aloha,
    Weeze
    Attachment 276821

Rep and user cp

Good idea. Thanks Weezard

Rep and user cp

Quote Originally Posted by pushit
    ohh, thats were they are hidden now. :jointsmile: thanks bro. some interesting messages hidden in my rep points. :rastasmoke: