Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

FIRST TIME GROWER !! Need help big time :P .. Living in Ireland :)

Okay here is my story and i am going to apologize now for my poor spelling .. have been doing to much :rasta: lol

okay i am after getting 3 femenised seeds ( kings kush ) and i have been searching threw the internet for the past few weeks to get help. I am going to admite that i really dont have a fucking clue what to do from here so i have a few questions for ye folks that i would really really appreciate if some of ye could answer them for me

1. When i go into a garden store what kind of pots and soil am i going to be buying ?
    2. What would be the best fertilizer to use and feed to use ?
    3. When i am going to my local hardwear store what kind of lights will be the best to get ( what watt bulbs will i get and that kind of stuff)
    4. What am i going to have to do to the seeds to get them to grow
    i just need to know all the stuff from here on basicaly

i have alot of info about them but i would really appreciate these questions answered .. these are my main questions at the mo..

i would love to hear more facts that ye are willing to share and i will be all ears haha

hope to hear from ye soon

Peace imp::rastasmoke:
    kush1991 Reviewed by kush1991 on . FIRST TIME GROWER !! Need help big time :P .. Living in Ireland :) Okay here is my story and i am going to apologize now for my poor spelling .. have been doing to much :rasta: lol okay i am after getting 3 femenised seeds ( kings kush ) and i have been searching threw the internet for the past few weeks to get help. I am going to admite that i really dont have a fucking clue what to do from here so i have a few questions for ye folks that i would really really appreciate if some of ye could answer them for me :) 1. When i go into a garden store what Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Do the research yourself online. There's loads of info. Use 20+ litre pots and Biobizz all mix soil mix. This should help get you started:
    YouTube - ‪Ready Set Grow (High Times Marijuana Growing) 1/7‬‏

Grow them outside if you can, if not try to keep it simple. Lights=heat and attention so you'll need to keep that in mind, they also cost money to run.

Thanks for the advice guys
    When i posted this i didnt have 2 much research done but know i have all the research done lol.. i started germinating my seeds 2 weeks ago nd so far this is how they are looking...

Hope they are looking okay

Peace ✌

did you try the new irish soil emerald soil . should check out there website there selling bat mix and light mix very cheap - noticed they have a bat juice nutrient ? never heard of that before

Quote Originally Posted by kush1991
    Thanks for the advice guys
    When i posted this i didnt have 2 much research done but know i have all the research done lol.. i started germinating my seeds 2 weeks ago nd so far this is how they are looking...

Hope they are looking okay

Peace ✌
    well done You will have to transfare them in 2 or 3 weeks into 5 gallon pots And by the way this strain stinks loke fuck you will need a carbon filter it usually starts to smell strong after around 4 weeks flowering