Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1311 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 Farmers Markets same day......Bummer

With at least 4 Sundays in each month you would think the 2 places that have Farmers Markets would be smart enough to have them on different weekends....So now me, if I decide to be a vendor I have to make a choice...Well since as far as I know the Center Street one was first that would be my choice...Actually it was. I don't get it, how does this help the community? What would have been cool is to have one at the beginning of the month and have the other closer to the middle of the month. Better yet have one on SAturday and get all the vendors at BOTH and both could make money and there would be more choices for the community....Just my 2 cents.....
    hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . 2 Farmers Markets same day......Bummer With at least 4 Sundays in each month you would think the 2 places that have Farmers Markets would be smart enough to have them on different weekends....So now me, if I decide to be a vendor I have to make a choice...Well since as far as I know the Center Street one was first that would be my choice...Actually it was. I don't get it, how does this help the community? What would have been cool is to have one at the beginning of the month and have the other closer to the middle of the month. Rating: 5
    And we never failed to fail...it was the easiest thing to do.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hiamps
    With at least 4 Sundays in each month you would think the 2 places that have Farmers Markets would be smart enough to have them on different weekends....So now me, if I decide to be a vendor I have to make a choice...Well since as far as I know the Center Street one was first that would be my choice...Actually it was. I don't get it, how does this help the community? What would have been cool is to have one at the beginning of the month and have the other closer to the middle of the month. Better yet have one on SAturday and get all the vendors at BOTH and both could make money and there would be more choices for the community....Just my 2 cents.....
    Saturday just didn't work. I barely made my $250 booth money the last time I vended at the CFM which happened to be at the center street address on a Saturday. I haven't been back to the market since but I need to provide at one soon I'm concerned about spending the $250 booth money at the Seattle location as it was shut down last time. What a conundrum....

Even worse than that, I can't believe I'm actually sitting on Top Shelf that no one wants at $8 a gram, I never had any trouble until all these bottom shelf dealers/growers flooded the market with crap.

I have a safe of THIS and no one wants it.

Rainbow

Mango

Thunderfuck

I never even DREAMED I would be sitting on a pile of this that no one wants. MMJ has NOT made things better. I'll be glad to see the Dispensaries disappear after July 22.

/rant .

At least I'm well medicated!!..

Effendi pm me I will go half on a booth with you.

There is a market on Sunday in Tacoma both is only 100 i already payed for it if you would like to jion me.

Well it looks like there will be a Market each week in Tacoma. June 12 is McGregors Tacoma Cannabis Farmers Market 10AM - 6PM. 8431 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, I heard this one will open every weekend that Left Coast doesn't have one so I Assume there is a connection as Mike doesn't want to help anyone but himself......Always rude to me.

Left cost will once a month. I had a table at last months but not to many people came. McGregors will have one every week lots of parking and 20 vendors. Ill have Blue Rhino Clones there.

Well I will come and check it out. Maybe even pick up a blue rhino....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyjuan
    Effendi pm me I will go half on a booth with you.

There is a market on Sunday in Tacoma both is only 100 i already payed for it if you would like to jion me.
    Thanks Kyjuan but I think I'm done with the MMJ community.

Thanks anyway.:smokin:

These markets will be shutdown in July. Even the concept of dispensaries become illegal in July. Buyers will probably be fine but I imagine sellers will be arrested when law enforcement decides to take action in July. The Seattle one might be ok but the Tacoma one will definitely be hit along with all dispensaries in the city limits. Tacoma has already stated what they'll do if the legislature doesn't fix the problem.
    Everyone will just have to go back underground for a while till we can try and fix this.

Right KillerWeed, July 22 Co-ops that surpass the 10 member, 45 plants combined, non-sales sections, dispensaries and Farmers Markets, will clearly illegal both Federally and at the State level
    so any still open will be subject to confiscation and prosecution. Nothing can or will happen at the State level to allow legal sale of Cannabis until it is rescheduled, from level one with heroin,
    to at least a level two prescribeable medication, or better yet, declassified entirely as an herb

You are correct. It just really depends on law enforcement management as to what they decide the next action to be. Clearly its all illegal now so its up to law enforcement to decide whether thats the direction they want to take. This new bill has set us back a decade. Be sure and remember that when election time comes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast