Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ireland: First Time Growing Pt. 1

[align=center]Cannabis is great![/align]
    [align=center]I find myself slipping into the realms of complete and utter criminal.[/align]
    Today is the first of June, and as per usual in the Irish midlands clouds hang low in the sky and at rare occasions the sun shines through.
    What better place to grow Cannabis?
    This will be a week by week observation of growing Cannabis completely organic and as wild as possible.
    After receiving a gift of a small bag of seeds I decided to plant them and see what happens. My friend told me when he was younger his father bought a bottle of vodka while in Cuba. In the bottle were dozens of Cannabis seeds. How strange no?
    'They grow into the plants' my friend assures me. So I will follow these little seeds growth to see if they will produce. Not knowing what type they are, I will have to guess, perhaps in the future images can aid me in the identification. Till then I will keep an update. Hopefully my mistakes will benefit others who may want to grow themselves.
    As previously mentioned I am in Ireland, the green little island. Anyone who has visited or lived in Ireland will know that this is far from sunny California. I want to see how these plants will adapt to the weather, if at all. Indeed this may be the shortest grow diary to exist.
    But fun is fun and I like to smoke it.

So far Today I have planted seven seeds in a small plastic tray of seperate containers.
    Seven is the sacred number in some numeralogical circles so perhaps my seeds will be imbued with the power of mysticism and stuff.
    Last night I placed the Sacred Seven in a small dish of Olive Oil. My friend informed me it worked great for him. So who am I to question him? It made sense, I presume it will add a nice taste to the smoke? ( This is not likely to happen )

I planted them in lovely Irish peat moss. A nice soil great for plants in general, but whether it will work with my Cannabis seeds will soon be seen.

I have started on the first day of June for a number of reasons.
    1. I had spare time today.
    2. I did not have spare time yesterday.
    3. Plus it will be easy for remembering time and such.

So I placed my tray of newly planted seeds on a high position with cover from birds and cats in a sunny-ish place. In Ireland you might as well 'dance a sun dance' to get a few rays, because it might result in weight loss, nothing else.

Now I will leave my seeds to 'Do Der Thang'.
    If it will be needed I can place them in a greenhouse, but I am now being similar to a tough parent who will let their children grow strong, by letting them out into the wild and only providing water at times to keep them alive.

I will wait with baited breath on the results, they may be amazing or absolutely (and likely) terrible. If I can grow this stuff wild and organically, then I will save money.

I could talk on and on about the usefulness of Cannabis and such, But if you are reading this now, and on this website, I will presume you already know.

Of course I am now a criminal in Ireland.

But I will not be caught......:thumbsup:
    Jonah Merville Reviewed by Jonah Merville on . Ireland: First Time Growing Pt. 1 Cannabis is great! I find myself slipping into the realms of complete and utter criminal. Today is the first of June, and as per usual in the Irish midlands clouds hang low in the sky and at rare occasions the sun shines through. What better place to grow Cannabis? This will be a week by week observation of growing Cannabis completely organic and as wild as possible. After receiving a gift of a small bag of seeds I decided to plant them and see what happens. My friend told me when he was Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Technically, you're not a criminal until they pop. Shouldn't this be in the grow log section?
    All posts by this user are simply an elaborate and well thought out piece of literary fiction; just like Fight Club or American Psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyThief86
    Technically, you're not a criminal until they pop. Shouldn't this be in the grow log section?
    I did not realise there was such a thing. I will transfer this to it now. Thanks!

Anyone who is looking for this thread, I have placed it now into the grow log.

are you growing outdoors? if so grow them for a week indoors whilst there small that way they will have more of a chance and ease them outside bye leaveing them outdoors for an hour then 2 then some more untill there left outdoors irland has short days just like uk were i am

Good look with your grow man, thinking about doing it myself but still need to find out the easiest way to do it !