Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1610 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My Grower Needs New Patient

Hey Everybody,

My grower needs new patient, Anybody with an OMMP Card (Oregon) and He would like to have a Vet. This guy is a Pro ( since 1986 ). I've been with him for a year now and am Very Satisfied. Contact me first and I might put you in contact with him. You guys can work out the details.
    epm379 Reviewed by epm379 on . My Grower Needs New Patient Hey Everybody, My grower needs new patient, Anybody with an OMMP Card (Oregon) and He would like to have a Vet. This guy is a Pro ( since 1986 ). I've been with him for a year now and am Very Satisfied. Contact me first and I might put you in contact with him. You guys can work out the details. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

by the way i live in eugene

I am looking for a caregiver. I need one immediately, mine just passed away. I know what a good caregiver is and if you friend is as experienced as you say he is, I would love to talk to him.
    Thanks

Kim, did you find a good caregiver yet? I am deperately in need of one myself. If you have found one or a good lead on one, please let me know. 541-543-4563