Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

panic attack

Hi all this is my first post. Yesterday I had my first panic attack. did not like it. Had to leave work went to emergency. they had the candy dish out with some adivant. I am hoping for a more natural treatment I have a I think it is an Indy strain. Kinda potent for day time usage I use it as a replacement from the pill the doctor gave me to help me sleep . So much more gentle. I'm wondering if a Sative strain might be more suited. Are there other ways besides smoking that I might use at work?
    Thank you all
    birddogblue Reviewed by birddogblue on . panic attack Hi all this is my first post. Yesterday I had my first panic attack. did not like it. Had to leave work went to emergency. they had the candy dish out with some adivant. I am hoping for a more natural treatment I have a I think it is an Indy strain. Kinda potent for day time usage I use it as a replacement from the pill the doctor gave me to help me sleep . So much more gentle. I'm wondering if a Sative strain might be more suited. Are there other ways besides smoking that I might use at work? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

panic attack

I experienced my first last year and ended up in the ER, they are no joke. I got some ativan to take home and it's good stuff but I sure as hell wouldn't go to work on that shit. I wouldn't recommend medicating at work unless you work from home on a computer alone or something but not such a good idea to medicate while working imo.