Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1764 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Costa Rican stoner adventure!

I wanted to let ya'll know about a sweet spot in Costa Rica that welcomes plant medicine! I had the time of my LIFE there...
    Owned by a Shaman & only reachable by boat, this garden of Eden also has some really good eatin!
    I loved riding horses through the extensive jungle trails & snorkeling in the beautiful Golfo Dulce (sweet gulf).
    The property was once a butterfly farm & wildlife release center so there were a LOT of Scarlett Macaws & giant butterflies-oh, & FIREFLIES everywhere!
    If you go to DolphinQuestCostaRica.com be sure to tell Reymundo Dazey says HI! ;-)

Where was your greatest adventure?
    CrazyD Reviewed by CrazyD on . Costa Rican stoner adventure! I wanted to let ya'll know about a sweet spot in Costa Rica that welcomes plant medicine! I had the time of my LIFE there... Owned by a Shaman & only reachable by boat, this garden of Eden also has some really good eatin! I loved riding horses through the extensive jungle trails & snorkeling in the beautiful Golfo Dulce (sweet gulf). The property was once a butterfly farm & wildlife release center so there were a LOT of Scarlett Macaws & giant butterflies-oh, & FIREFLIES everywhere! If you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Costa Rican stoner adventure!

Wow thats awesome, thanks!