Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1300 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

What is the availability of Meds in NM now?

Quote Originally Posted by ManOBuds
    Aren't the state approved Producers supposed to be anonymous? I have received numerous emails from various ones also.
    You should only receive emails from the producers you have signed-up with. If you are getting emails from producers that you have not contacted and you have a concern about receiving unauthorized emails, then you could contact the DOH and let them know. Only registered patients are supposed to receive the contact information for the producers. But there are on-line entities that are receiving the info somehow and have posted some of the producer's info. Unfair and detrimental to the producers if the cartel or the DEA were to get that info. Some of the producers may not have a problem putting that info out there but I know if I were producing I certainly wouldn't want my contact info out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    You should only receive emails from the producers you have signed-up with. If you are getting emails from producers that you have not contacted and you have a concern about receiving unauthorized emails, then you could contact the DOH and let them know. Only registered patients are supposed to receive the contact information for the producers. But there are on-line entities that are receiving the info somehow and have posted some of the producer's info. Unfair and detrimental to the producers if the cartel or the DEA were to get that info. Some of the producers may not have a problem putting that info out there but I know if I were producing I certainly wouldn't want my contact info out there.
    No,I was just asking a question which was unrelated to my statement.

xgrim,Please send me an email,my info is on my profile here.

4.   Advertisements

you get my email manobuds? not sure which is your primary email add.

Plenty of meds available in the RR/ABQ area. I don't order much but have placed a few orders lately because I took my garden down and redid it. I entered the program a little over a year ago, meds were very hard to get and not that great. I think it's improved 10 fold since then, very glad to be in the program and appreciate what the producers do.

However, I have found with just a year of experience growing that it's very easy to produce the amount of meds the state allows.

Wise move there Anonymouse. Now if only we could get the DOH to adjust the max amounts of med we can have at one time then we could be self sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by XgrimXreeferX
    you get my email manobuds? not sure which is your primary email add.
    It's the Yahoo one.....

don't know if you got my email. but i posted my email on my profile. so you can hit me up on there if you didn't get my email.

Yo yo yo this program is not at all about helping anyone. It's all about the benjamins heard. "Legal producers" running 6 1000w hps indoor should be yielding 6lbs.There is plenty of fucking medicine. What laws really matter? Our pathetic "leaders??" lie cheat and fucking steal like no tomorrow. They care absolutely nothing about you or your reasons for smoking herb. Take your chemicals be a numb dumb ass sheep. Play along worker bee be free yeah to do what you're told. Fuck that. How does Blue Dream end up on sale in New fuckin Mexico at the same time the westcoast is bathing in it??? Come on think about this shit please. $40 an 1/8 plus tax is bullshit people. Be happy to have your smoke but don't be fooled into thinking there isn't enough to be selling o's for 220.

320x16=5120x6=30720+delivery=?

C942 what a bunch of crap. You know nothing about the patients in the NM MCP. I see hundreds of them a week and they are real and hurting.
    Chill your thoughts and be productive to help the program. Not knock it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast