Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1704 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

What is the availability of Meds in NM now?

WOW thats a turn for the good on price, like he sais hope its good/worth the $8 a gram...what i think were missing here is QUALITY NOT QUANTITY !!
    Its not hard to find bud here in NM weither it be shwag, mids, commercial from cali, or dank locally grown it needs to be top quality to qualify as medical quality !!!
    And Ive seen it all, smoked just about anything local and out of 100 probably 5 were worth as shit or qualify as medical cannabis, so the choice is yours , GROW YOUR OWN or WAISTE YOUR MONEY !!!

In cruces it's pathetic! To see the growers grow grade b or even c grade, yet they call it grade a and charge the same! The grower here needs to pick up a high times mag or visit Cali to see what grade A is. I wont go back to them because of their unfair pricing for low bud quality. I'm on my first grow and my buds look better! They have their own monopoly it seems. Making an appointment a day ahead is rediculous and the environment you pick it up in makes me feel like I gotta cover my face up and run so I'm not seen. I'm really curious why the prices are so damn high. Supposedly the doh has nothing to do with pricing so the grower does? Then wtf? Why are they the same as black market? Care and compassion my ass! Give that compassion to the patients wallets! To me it shows lack of sympathy for their patients. I'm happy to have a medical cannabis program but the "monopoly" here in cruces is crap!

As a NorCal patient who moved to Northern New Mexico two months ago, I was hoping for much better buds here in Taos. It's such an amazing place otherwise.

There is no purple here, and many folks don't even know what it is.

Is it worth going through the effort to get a card in NM?

Seriously, please advise.

Best,
    Charles

Hi Charles, the program here is new and trying new approaches to medicinal marijuana. The producing isnt on the same planet as California's. The meds are very rarely as good either BUT you can find good meds just not as often as Cali. My advice get a card so you're legally covered in nm and why not grow your own if you get a ppl? Overall be patient with nm, again it's worlds apart from cali

Thanks,

New Mexico is so amazing that I'm gonna to be patient.

For meds, I'm just used to going to harborside in oakland. So i've been spoiled. I'm not getting cbd counts at the park.

Thanks for your response and advice,
    Charles

6.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyjrod
    In cruces it's pathetic! To see the growers grow grade b or even c grade, yet they call it grade a and charge the same! The grower here needs to pick up a high times mag or visit Cali to see what grade A is. I wont go back to them because of their unfair pricing for low bud quality. I'm on my first grow and my buds look better! They have their own monopoly it seems. Making an appointment a day ahead is rediculous and the environment you pick it up in makes me feel like I gotta cover my face up and run so I'm not seen. I'm really curious why the prices are so damn high. Supposedly the doh has nothing to do with pricing so the grower does? Then wtf? Why are they the same as black market? Care and compassion my ass! Give that compassion to the patients wallets! To me it shows lack of sympathy for their patients. I'm happy to have a medical cannabis program but the "monopoly" here in cruces is crap!
    I suppose I am replying to this guy's posts knowing he cannot spew more incorrect information and to correct his malicious information. For new patients that read this forum, please understand that ALL of the producers have more rules and regs to follow than the individual patients. Growing 150 plants costs MUCH more than growing 4-16 plants. Also, the LNPPs have huge fees to pay December 1st. So they must price their meds based on the costs per harvest, PLUS allocate that $20,000 fee coming up, and the per gram price in Las Cruces includes 7.5625% sales tax. So the per gram price is actually $13.95. I have received meds from Mother Earth many times. And although some strains are better than others, I have yet to see anything similar to Mexican Brick. (Which, btw, is only $50/ounce down here.)

I suppose, the best thing I can offer regarding Mother Earth, is to purchase 1 gram of each strain available and decide for yourself. And order as soon as the emails go out...don't wait or all the best buds will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyjrod
    Making an appointment a day ahead is rediculous and the environment you pick it up in makes me feel like I gotta cover my face up and run so I'm not seen.
    I like the fact that I can have safe access to my meds in a safe environment. I understand ordering the day ahead is for safety reasons. They are not a 'dispensary' they are a producer. Their procedures are in place to create a safe environment for everyone involved. They only bring to the office the herb that is pre-ordered. It is too bad this guy is banned because I would ask why he feels the need to cover his face and run? Everyone in the office is nice to deal with and it is a nice location. This guy obviously doesn't understand the risks involved with this business and the fact that the Cruces producer is so close to Juarez. I wish him luck with growing his own meds, because knowing the people at Mother Earth...they will figure out who he is and he will be banned from future purchases.

All of the producers have the right to refuse service to any person at any time for any reason.

Such a rediculous response from a LNPP. I read his comments, though rudely phrased all he basically said was you, mother earth, has bud thats over priced at times, apparently not always grade a.The only strain he mentioned was Maui waui, and his comment was on its look only. I never read where he said it was all bad. That's horrible business practice in my view especially when dealing with product that does vary no matter how good quality control is. His description was harsh but it seems he felt slighted. Then again reading your comments it's easily seen you're here promoting your product/company. A stupid situation it seems that cost you a patient and he a provider. Well none of my business, just giving an outside view.

New meds are available on a regular basis in Las Cruces these days. Advise patients place their orders as soon as they receive their email. They currently have AK47, Headband, Pineapple Express and Humbolt.

Thought I would revisit this subject. This forum has been pretty quiet of late. Post your experience regarding supply. DOH needs to know if we need more producers. Are you getting meds when you need them?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast