Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1586 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What is the availability of Meds in NM now?

Chance942 now come on If a producer is ONLY running 6 1000 watt lamps. they will not be around long. Now lets take a look at what it takes to grow medical MJ . First off you have to get approved by DOH not an easy thing to do. Then there is the renewal fees that are 10000 second year 20000 third year 30000 there after. Now that we are approved we have the costs that are involved with growing how DOH wants it organic. We'll need first a place to grow so check rent 2000-3000 a month now we have a place now we need to set up a way to grow so we'll need to do some building. Here is where you'll have to decide a few things so cost can range 3000-5000 and up now we have a place to grow our 150 plants. then we need to control the environment that they will grow in.
    Oh shit the place did not come with refrigerated air so another 3000 to 10000 on the unit. Oh no more bad news the electrical panel is only 5000 amp so we'll have to come up with more cash 5000-7000. We'll need a little magic at this point to make our plants appear out of thin air .No no getting ahead of my self. We'll need a few lights at the min I think 64 thats hood, bulb and ballast's about 35000 then we'll need some fans to move that air 24 sounds good so lets say another 800. Ok looking good now we need some thing for our plants to grow in so we'll need some soil lets say another grand.I think I made my point so lets move on You so easily put down the producers but as you can see they do have to make a big investment in startup costs,labor and time.I too want my meds at the lowest cost possible But I dounderstandt that it costs quite a bit to grow. For the lucky ones that can grow there own and have a ppl all that I can say is grow your own.

As for growing your own it is not an easy thing to grow medical grade.If you have never grown it will take a lot of learning and work to get that first harvest. If that grow is indoors it will take a good investment to be able to grow that grade. So overall dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by chance942
    Yo yo yo this program is not at all about helping anyone. It's all about the benjamins heard. "Legal producers" running 6 1000w hps indoor should be yielding 6lbs.There is plenty of fucking medicine. What laws really matter? Our pathetic "leaders??" lie cheat and fucking steal like no tomorrow. They care absolutely nothing about you or your reasons for smoking herb. Take your chemicals be a numb dumb ass sheep. Play along worker bee be free yeah to do what you're told. Fuck that. How does Blue Dream end up on sale in New fuckin Mexico at the same time the westcoast is bathing in it??? Come on think about this shit please. $40 an 1/8 plus tax is bullshit people. Be happy to have your smoke but don't be fooled into thinking there isn't enough to be selling o's for 220.

320x16=5120x6=30720+delivery=?
    what would be the size of those 6lbs plants be?If you are growing indoors there is no way that you are getting that without vertical lighting.

It is nothing new Alphonso. Rosenthal, 4x4 box, etc

2 months old a 7lb plant is 6' tall and 5' wide

5.   Advertisements

[quote=chance942]It is nothing new Alphonso. Rosenthal, 4x4 box, etc

2 months old a 7lb plant is 6' tall and 5' wide[/QUOTE

Dam chance you are one hell of a grower if you can pull that off indoors.

In Albuquerque this evening there are 23 varieties of medical cannabis from three different State licensed producers
    1 Real Lemon - $49/8th High Desert Relief
    2 Island Sweet Skunk - $45.50/8th High Desert Relief
    3 Mystery - $10 gram SWOP
    4 White Widow - $10 gram SWOP
    5 Bubba Kush - $10 gram SWOP
    6 BC Big Bud - $10 gram SWOP
    7 Blue Widow - $12/gram Natural Rx
    8 Hash Puck- $25 gram Minerva
    9 Zozobra- $14 gram Minerva
    10 Satori Sativa Blend- $14 gram Minerva
    11 White Russin- $12 gram Minerva
    12 Pineapple Express - $14 gram Natural Rx
    13 Sour Chem - $14/gram Natural Rx
    14 Master Kush - $18/gram Natural Rx
    15 OG Kush - $18 gram Natural Rx
    16 G13xHaze Ground Bud - $10 gram Minerva
    17 Growers Delight - $11 gram Minerva
    18 New Mexico Blue Sky - $13 gram Minerva
    19 Las Cruces Pepper Boy - $15 gram Minerva
    20 Tutti Frutti - $10 gram SWOP
    21 Captain Z - $10 per gram SWOP
    22 Lemon Sour Diesel - $10 per gram SWOP
    23 Kush - $10 gram SWOP

Attachment 278178
    CannaHub

gee...$18 a gram?..those must have been some expensive seeds there.

Quote Originally Posted by patient4200
    gee...$18 a gram?..those must have been some expensive seeds there.
    Must have been a light harvest. Need to cover the costs? Or it's just that good? If some one has tried it, let us know
    If it was worth the price.

your choice is clear, either pay out the ass for medz that might work and you will have to wait for it too....OR invest a small amount and grow your own for pennies on the dollar !!!!
    $18 a gram is stupid, you can pay cheaper prices off the street and I know get better stuff, at least here in Albuquerque...OG Kush organic grown $300 ounce Abq streets !!!!

just got newsletter from swop and they are selling one of there strains at $8.00 a gram. Now all we need is for the rest of the producers to jump on the band wagon. There are about 3800 patients in the program and it is growing. We have 25 producers at this time that can produce at a rate of 150 plants at any given time so supply should not be a problem. I know that swop was in the program almost from the beginning and also so realize that many of the new producers had to make some heavy investments and need to do some payback so the $8.00 a gram might be a little ahead of the rest. but kudos to swop on the pricing of that strain. Now all we need is to see if it is any good.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast