Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What is the availability of Meds in NM now?

Well for a time as the producers got better at growing quality meds it seemed there were enough meds but now it looks like we are back to where we were about a year ago.There is going to be shortages again. The program keeps growing but the plant limits are still the same.The producers are just about at there limit as to how much they can produce so something is going to have to be done.More producers OR more plant count.We as patients in the program have to contact DOH and let them know we can not get the meds that we need.It would be nice to be able to get what we want and not just what is available.

Imo there needs to be more producers. Were already two producers short of what we had last year plus all the new patients that have been enrolled. Idk how the doh doesnt think we need more producers. Just the fact alone that some people have to orderonly once a month from a select few producers just so they can have there medicine delivered to bfe. Not everyone can afford the trip to ruidoso or alb evry time they need medicine. Especially if they can only normally buy an 8th or a 1/4 at a time. Not too mention its hard as shit trying to get clones cause all the producers have to work around there plant count. Yeah a higher plant count would help for something like clones for a little while. But give them a higher plant count and soon enough they'll be at max limit again and asking for more. Now if they would licnse another twenty producers i think that would help keep the ball rolling smoothly for a while.more local mom and pop shops would help more for the patients needs. Like i said. In my opinion. But to answer your question. Still just as hard for me to get meds as it was two years ago. Unless i make that trip up north. And even they are usually sold out of everything exceptone or two strains.

Hey Grim. Where are you located? You mentioned driving to Albuquerque or Ruidoso. Have you tried Las Cruces? Also, R Greenleaf offers a delivery person to most all of the state and he will pickup from other producers if the patient gives permission. Their delivery charge is only $10...TOTAL! You can order from several producers (except Las Cruces) and he will pick up and bring it to your door. Check your list of producers and contact RG for more information.

Thanks i'll try greenleaf. Ive tried calling them before but never get an answer. I live in hobbs but seems almost impossible to get someone down here. I barely foundout last month that r greenleaf is delivering to lovington. Which is a good thirty mile drive from my house. But for ten bucks guess i cant complain. Most places always wanted to charge me fourty bucks to meet in roswell. Which is over two hour drive one way for me. I'd love to check out meh but because of the checkpoints i dont think i'll ever go through them. Just not something i want to risk. Although if im ever in LC atleasti know where to get my meds while im there..

Here we go again "Yes, all the producers have the right to refuse to sell medicine to sick and disabled patients. Just wanted to make sure everyone who reads this is clear on your meaning, CFO." I am not an employee for a producer but do have insight about a few of them and have seen how some people act when it comes to dispensary's. It comes down to respect give the respect you want to receive. The employees at these places are just that. They are there to help patients not turn them away. " If anyone wonders why your medicine costs so much, or why availability is never certain, or why quality is always questionable, then look no further than the group in charge of "self-regulating" the medical cannabis program." Again DOH makes the rules the producers follow them. Yes the program is flawed in a few ways but I think the state has done a descent job. They are treading new waters and are going a little slow in response to what the program needs are." It appears to me that the producers have totally forgotten the purpose of this program. Or maybe they've forgotten the financial constraints of the majority of patients in the program. Or maybe one or two producers are giving all the rest a bad name. Who really knows? Hush, now, it's all a secret -- it's not for mere mortals to understand why the program is so dysfunctional. No, only the ones making all the money have the inside scoop. Only... the ones making all the money are the ones making all the rules. It's no wonder the program is so out of balance." This is a new industry and as that there are all kinds of things that no one knows a thing about. DOH is the one making the rules so they are the ones you should be contacting with your concerns if they don't have an answer then no one dose.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567