Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can i get medical marijuana in michigan?

ive lived here all my life and i have a friendly doctor. i have severe upper end depression and occasional back painn(in the region of the shoulders)

thanks
    donatolng Reviewed by donatolng on . Can i get medical marijuana in michigan? ive lived here all my life and i have a friendly doctor. i have severe upper end depression and occasional back painn(in the region of the shoulders) thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

YEs you can get MM in michigan. If your doctor will write the script send in the $100 to the state and you can immediatly start your indoor garden. let me know if you need any grow tips or other help....

ok thanks man....idk how MMJ friendly my doctor will be so i might need help finding one that will be more friendly in my area. also about how much will it cost me to start my grow op?

Hi brother you can get a garden going for a few hundered to a few thousand depends on what you want. A few 5 gal buckets and 600 watt hps. will do wonders, a 3x6 flood table with 1000 watt hps. will do excellent.

Your better off using a tousand watt light and a digital balast cuz their quieter,
    And you can switch from six to eight, to thousand watt depending on your preferance.
    If your a newbie, it might be easier to start off in dirt, just until you become savvy on
    And comfortable with your own methods. It's not rocket science just keep youself educated
    And keep an open mind/ don't be stubborn about your method...be careful where you go to
    Legal as well. I tried to get legal last year and the place took my 150$ cash and never called me back,
    Now they r shut down.
    I\'m selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can\'t handle me at my worst, you don\'t deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies.
    - Aristotle

Medical cannabis recommendations in just possible 18 states: they are as follows:

Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Delaware | District of Columbia | Hawaii | Maine | Maryland | Michigan | Montana | Nevada | New Jersey | New Mexico | Oregon | Rhode Island | Vermont | Washington

Michigan is also included in the list. Definitely you are a candidate who qualify for getting a medical marijuana card. Marijuana really helps to deal with all sorts of pain. Just get a right doctor who can understand your problem better and consult you medical marijuana.