Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

East Valley Patient Looking for Care Giver

Hi,
    Like the title says I am located in the east valley and have recently received my medical card. I do not know anyone that grows or is a caregiver here in AZ, so I am looking for some one until the dispensaries open. Please only LEGAL Care Givers/ Cultivators:baggy:!
    thank you,
    Al
    EpsilonX Reviewed by EpsilonX on . East Valley Patient Looking for Care Giver Hi, Like the title says I am located in the east valley and have recently received my medical card. I do not know anyone that grows or is a caregiver here in AZ, so I am looking for some one until the dispensaries open. Please only LEGAL Care Givers/ Cultivators:baggy:! thank you, Al Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

try cannapassionclub.com they help east valley patients.

If you're still shopping around for meds I can introduce you to a couple caregivers in our little group. I'm a little further east of the "East Valley" (Copper Hill Country in the hills just east of the valley) but have been a member of a small group of sufferers and care-givers and lately there's been some extra. I'm a longtime member here and I visit the valley often...

And if you're a shooter we also meet for target shooting just east of the R/R tracks on Hwy 60...east of Gold Canyon and east of that Texaco/Macdonald's store on Hwy 60...the shooting range is up against the west side of that big hill west of Superior. We also do other stuff when we're able...camping, fishing, etc.

Email for more details...

Take care...

del...