Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1450 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cataract Kush

2.   Advertisements

Cataract Kush

Big difference between the Day 6 and Day 9 pics - they're doing very well

Cataract Kush

I agree... Looking good for three days difference...

How long do you think you will be keeping them in the party cups???

CGI::::::

Cataract Kush

I did not really have a time set. I guess they will tell me when they r ready.

Cataract Kush

Hey brohamus

You Let those seeds split and then popped them under FFOF soil without anything else ? !

Please tell me that's what you did as that's exactly what one of MY newborns is doing right now - scept it's not showing me shit ( I put it under about 1/4" of FFOF )

Cataract Kush

I'm not sure if I understand what u r asking but I soaked my seeds in water for about 18 hours then I planted them on ffof with the root tip down. Put a ziplock bag over the cup and placed them under my light. I removed the ziplock once they sprouted at first I had the light a couple of feet away but when the second set of real leaves dropped I moved the light to within six inches.

Cataract Kush

Well I did decide to go ahead and put them In their new homes. The cups were drying out In under 24 hours so it was time.Attachment 275806Attachment 275807

Cataract Kush

Bigger containers do help so i am told looking good btw

Cataract Kush

Yea. These containers r 7"x7"x9" deep. I'm hoping to keep them here during veg and not transplant again until before flower. We shall see.

Cataract Kush

Hope they last a while and watch for roots coming through the holes so they don't get root bound

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast