Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1333 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

GIRL'S GETTING TO BIG?

High All, Ok I have a problem! I've got a gal that I had to hold off on going 12/12 with because of a white widow that needed a little more time than I originally thought she would need to finish.:stoned:

Room is limited so this girl had to stay in veg about 2-3 weeks longer then I had planed, because of this she grew about a foot or so taller then I wanted her to be before going 12/12. She went in at just under 4 1/2' tall!:jointsmile:

Now she's booming!!!!! she has more then doubled in both height and width!! I know that the gals will often grow once going 12/12 but this lady is now 7-8' tall and reaching, she's been flowering now for little over 3 weeks and is all most to tall for the closet she's in and there's no other place indoors for me to put her

I'm hoping that she'll find her "happy medium" and stop this reaching for the light sh*t (the light is now almost at the top of the ceiling) but if not the only other choice for me is to go outside with her (weather is warming up here) if I have to do this what will happen to her?:wtf:
    yetibear Reviewed by yetibear on . GIRL'S GETTING TO BIG? High All, Ok I have a problem! I've got a gal that I had to hold off on going 12/12 with because of a white widow that needed a little more time than I originally thought she would need to finish.:stoned: Room is limited so this girl had to stay in veg about 2-3 weeks longer then I had planed, because of this she grew about a foot or so taller then I wanted her to be before going 12/12. She went in at just under 4 1/2' tall!:jointsmile: Now she's booming!!!!! she has more then doubled in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

GIRL'S GETTING TO BIG?

use a mesh or try da tie branches down.but if ya gonna do it then do it after the watering or ya gonna snapp the branch..

GIRL'S GETTING TO BIG?

If she's already 7-8' tall, she'll have no problem reaching 20-25', by fall, if you were to put her outdoors now!!! That would really attract unwanted attention, unless you live in the boondocks.... Not sure what your lighting is like but do your best to bend, tie and pull what you can and trim off budsites that won't do as well....

Any pics???

Just my 2cents....

CGI::::::

GIRL'S GETTING TO BIG?

what kind of plant are you raising that gets that big and are you using hydro or dirt ?