Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1861 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

how long dose it take to get my michigan medical marijuana card check cashed 1/10/11

i have not got my michigan medical marijuana card check cashed on 1 10 2011
    if some can hlep me with a phone number i can call or a email plzzz send it
    jimellenc Reviewed by jimellenc on . how long dose it take to get my michigan medical marijuana card check cashed 1/10/11 i have not got my michigan medical marijuana card check cashed on 1 10 2011 if some can hlep me with a phone number i can call or a email plzzz send it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

how long dose it take to get my michigan medical marijuana card check cashed 1/10/11

it takes about 5 months from when you got your little green card back in the mail. you did send it return reciept right. what my drms office told me was send it return reciept and 21 days after i got the green card back my copy of the application is my temporary card.
    i sent my paperwork in the 4th of november and finally got my card about the third week of april. good luck with your grows if you plan on going that way. i cant afford to buy all the marijuana i need to take care of my pain, so i kinda have to grow.

It only took 2 days for them to send me back the green card. I bet ill get my card before 30 day mark.