Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1495 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

AZ is comming around

I had my meds and pipe confiscated during a traffic stop in Yavapai county. The charges were dismissed, because I am a visiting qualified patient. Thanks AZ. I am a resident now and enjoy the nation's most comprehensive law to date. Get your legal presence here in AZ and you too can benifit from the hard work achieved by the voters in the AZ territory. HOPPY EASTER! buds& bunnies! p.s. My stuff is being returned!
    logfarm Reviewed by logfarm on . AZ is comming around I had my meds and pipe confiscated during a traffic stop in Yavapai county. The charges were dismissed, because I am a visiting qualified patient. Thanks AZ. I am a resident now and enjoy the nation's most comprehensive law to date. Get your legal presence here in AZ and you too can benifit from the hard work achieved by the voters in the AZ territory. HOPPY EASTER! buds& bunnies! p.s. My stuff is being returned! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

AZ is comming around

Were there any questions by the court as to the medical condition for which the recommendation had been received in the issuing state?

AZ is comming around

what state were you visiting AZ from???