Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
11025 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Oily residue collecting in arizer extreme?

I am finding my medical weed tastes funny and oily residue collects on glass. Is it neem? Is it systemic? Also a ring on j's when burning. Could it be nutrients. Any answers will help me research.
    Heatu Reviewed by Heatu on . Oily residue collecting in arizer extreme? I am finding my medical weed tastes funny and oily residue collects on glass. Is it neem? Is it systemic? Also a ring on j's when burning. Could it be nutrients. Any answers will help me research. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Oily residue is condensed vapor. Vapor condenses on anything cooler it contacts. Visible vapor in the air is actually condensation.

Scrape all that oil and waxy material out then spread it on some ground up marijuana, vape, and enjoy

Yes that oily residue is primo, I stuff nuggies through the tube to clean mine. I reccommend you do the same. You can also leave a nug in the tube while you vap. Then place it in your vap and go for it. If you have a vapir you don't need to break up the nug just place it in the bowl and have at it. Then save the post vape when you fill a mason jar make brownies.