Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1894 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

? on widow AC unit mounting

I have a window ac unit in my growroom mounted to the exterior of building. The noise from the ac unit travels up mountain, not a stealthy situation for me. Could I mount the unit so it's on an inside wall. Room is in an outbuilding. The area I am considering is a vestibule or entry room to grow area. The vestibule is 36 inches by 10 feet and will have good air circulation in it. This would put unit inside an area that I could control loud noise , by acoustical tile mounted on walls. Would the unit operate efficiently and safely mounted this way?
    littlemountain Reviewed by littlemountain on . ? on widow AC unit mounting I have a window ac unit in my growroom mounted to the exterior of building. The noise from the ac unit travels up mountain, not a stealthy situation for me. Could I mount the unit so it's on an inside wall. Room is in an outbuilding. The area I am considering is a vestibule or entry room to grow area. The vestibule is 36 inches by 10 feet and will have good air circulation in it. This would put unit inside an area that I could control loud noise , by acoustical tile mounted on walls. Would the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

? on widow AC unit mounting

As long as there is excellent air circulation in the entry room it should work fine. However, beware, exhausted air will not be clean, and therefore smell.

keylime