Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grower taking on Patient

Hello to all,

I am currently looking to take on a patient I am in the Portland area, but can travel to you if that is what you require. if you have any questions feel free to drop me a line. :hippy:
    iforgotmyname Reviewed by iforgotmyname on . Grower taking on Patient Hello to all, I am currently looking to take on a patient I am in the Portland area, but can travel to you if that is what you require. if you have any questions feel free to drop me a line. :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Grower taking on Patient

I am a card holder in Or looking for a new grower asap. I sent you an email as well - scott gibson aka scotto46.
    I live in pacific city but come to pdx on fridays - if you can meet for coffee or something on friday that would be great!!

Grower taking on Patient

I am an OMMP Card holder and am looking for Grower also. PLease contact me if you have openings for a patient, my email is on my profile and I sent you an Email too