Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1683 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

chronic pain.

I have yet to know if i can actually qualify for medical marijuana. my pain could be mistaken as being arbitrary, but it does go back quite a ways on my records. basically, i often have headaches that my psychologist thinks may be caused by serotonin. these headaches date back years, so im not just making this up on a whim in order to cheat. i also have other manifestations of neurosis which includes depression, insomnia and hand tremors. the hand tremors are the rarest of the bunch and only occur when im sleep deprived. the insomnia also adds to the intensity of the headaches.

i understand physical evidence may be required, so what could i do about that? would a blood test to check serotonin levels and an mri to check brain function work?
    xiocian Reviewed by xiocian on . chronic pain. I have yet to know if i can actually qualify for medical marijuana. my pain could be mistaken as being arbitrary, but it does go back quite a ways on my records. basically, i often have headaches that my psychologist thinks may be caused by serotonin. these headaches date back years, so im not just making this up on a whim in order to cheat. i also have other manifestations of neurosis which includes depression, insomnia and hand tremors. the hand tremors are the rarest of the bunch and only Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

chronic pain.

Where do you live? There are some Dr's in CA that will give you a recommendation as long as you have a pulse.

chronic pain.

arizona. seems a lot more strict her.

chronic pain.

Generally as long as you have a long standing medical history documenting your pain issues then obtaining a medical card in Arizona is not hard. I have been a long term headache sufferer for years (going on 5 and a half years with the same headache now non stop). I have several neurologists that backed up my pain issue with documentation for years (been seeing them since the initial headache had not gone away after a month or so when they switched from often to non stop).