Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1479 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New York??

The Medicla Marijuana bill (S02774) is sitting in the Senate Health Committee and has been there since 2/1/11. Nothing has been done with it. Yesterday I wrote to all the members of the board along with my district elected officials (Senator, Congress and Assembly) and asked that the bill doesn't die this time and gave numerous advantages for medical purposes and the big difference between Marijuana and the real nasty stuff like crack and meth. Please join me and write the committee!!! Go to NY state government, Senate, committees and then health. There are like 12 or so members so copy and paste works real well
    tinytoon Reviewed by tinytoon on . New York?? The Medicla Marijuana bill (S02774) is sitting in the Senate Health Committee and has been there since 2/1/11. Nothing has been done with it. Yesterday I wrote to all the members of the board along with my district elected officials (Senator, Congress and Assembly) and asked that the bill doesn't die this time and gave numerous advantages for medical purposes and the big difference between Marijuana and the real nasty stuff like crack and meth. Please join me and write the committee!!! Go to NY Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New York??

I'm going to Bump this to hopefully get some more peeps on board. It doesn't take 5 minutes to write a quick note to your local senator and ask them to show support for this bill. It has already started the journey so lets help it make the whole dam trip!!! Write your local Senator and write the Senate Health commitee since that is where the bill is sitting, waiting to die again! New Jersey and Delaware are now legal and Vermont already is, we need to bring attention to this now while are neighbors are passing the legal law. :bump2:

New York??

and again

New York??

Anything new about New York?

New York??

Man NY wants to be on the forefront for gay marriage we need to be on the same note with legalizing marijuana. imo

New York??

I think it has reached a point where politicians realize the time has come to legalize, but their thinking seems like you vote YES first......no one wants to make the first move. GO BILLS!!!!!