Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need help

Ok here is the deal. One particular night im out with this chick and her friend and all that good stuff and she was drunk. Told me she had a thing for me. So I was like ok I have a thing for you as well. The next day I told her if she is interested here is my digits. No response. About a month later I confront this chick on telling me that, and she straight up lies to my face about it. Saying that she never said that and stuff like that. So you know what ever I chalk it off as a loss and move on. A few months later we kinda start talking again, but this time after a night of hanging out, the next day I wake up to a face book message and she is basically asking me out. So you know I was like we will talk about this tonight when I come over. So I go over there and she gets all weird on me. I tell her how I feel a few days later and she says she cant just drop the guy she is with. So I was like that's fine but you better never tell anyone you like about that because anyone with some sense would stay far far away. This chick is and was involved with a 30 some year old dude, that is currently seperated from his wife. She is 23. I don't know the whole story of how that whole situation came about but it did and I know she is not happy. Now after telling her how I felt after and us kinda talking and all that good stuff she left this dude for me that same night, but the thing is. Is I get all weird when it comes to emotions. I got selfish and decided to just kinda walk away from the situation because I felt that it was going to just blow up in my face and or I was pushing her into something she didn't want to do. A few weeks ago I asked if she wanted to try again (she is still with this guy) she says no we are better as friends. So I said ok. This is the thing that is bugging me the most though. Anytime she is having troubles in paradise she always starts texting me. Just the other day I know they where fighting so she sends me a facebook message telling me she is going to call me in one minute wanna hang please answer. I never got the message because I was at a buddies. But she knows I have a phone and could have texted or even called like she said she was going to. So it sounds very weird, she is emotionally damaged and gets really weird when it comes to being straight up about her feelings. So I need advice. I really dig this chick. But I think I may have fucked it all up and im totally regretting it now. What do you guys think I should do? Should I just lay it out all out again and just let the chips fall where they may or should I just walk away? Ive talked to everyone I know about this and I need a women's perspective.

Thanks!
    Flesh420 Reviewed by Flesh420 on . Need help Ok here is the deal. One particular night im out with this chick and her friend and all that good stuff and she was drunk. Told me she had a thing for me. So I was like ok I have a thing for you as well. The next day I told her if she is interested here is my digits. No response. About a month later I confront this chick on telling me that, and she straight up lies to my face about it. Saying that she never said that and stuff like that. So you know what ever I chalk it off as a loss Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Need help

Flesh-RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! She isn't only "damaged", she is nuts. You didn't damage her-she came that way, like the USPS-fucked up! Unless, you are a shrink-you can't help her! There are many others around, check out of that one and move on. She will do you, just as she is doing him and as she already did you. Either, you supply something she wants 'occassionally' or she gets ripped and could care less about who she is with. Block her from any way you can with communicating with you. Move on. You didn't break it, you can't fix it! Sorry bud!

Need help

I agree with Paintreat & Run, to me its sounds she has no clue what she wants yet. we all been there once or twice in our life & with the saying "you can't make somebody happy, if your not happy yourself".

Need help

If you want a friend get a dog, if you want sex get a hooker.lol
    Life is a lot less complicated that way.

Need help

Yeah push that out of your life. Assume it is not going to be anything more than an occasional and invest your emotional capital elsewhere. Now, if it were me and I wasn't attached I'd let her know she is welcome to come over once in a while when she needs some attention (with advanced notice obviously) but that she needs to leave in the morning and shouldn't assume anything more than the benefits she enjoyed the night before...

Need help

Yikes! I guess I'd have to agree with the other replies--you better RUN. unless you want to put yourself into a lot of emotional strain and frustration. She probably has issues she needs to resolve and it'd be best if you're not there when all hell breaks loose

Need help

Benn there done that and they are all right.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook