Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Veteran looking for M.D. for RX

polaristracker, hey it's good to see the Alaska board active, July isn't to far off hope the time goes by fast.

I know this was posted almost a year ago....but I live in Anchorage, have Fibromyalgia and would be interested to know if you ever found a supportive doctor, and/or supplier.

3.   Advertisements

The only place I have found is here:
    http://www.thehealingcentermedicalclinic.org

I have not yet tried to get approved yet... but like the first post I am a vet and will be going here as soon as I am able to afford it. Once I move back to Alaska. In the mean time is there any licensed Caregivers on the Kenai Peninsula? I am really tired of having major headaches and only OxyCodone to solve my problem... which is a horrible drug...

Hobbz--don't know if you ever got it taken care of, but I note snowboarder21's link and want to comment that that source has worked for me (for mmj registration, not product, which I wasn't offered and didn't expect). I expected the basic mmj charade, but spent close to an hour with the doc, had a very interesting conversation. He answered a lot of my questions. I'm not sure what their operational status is at the moment (7/29/12). They ran some advertising in the Anch Daily News offering three days of appointments. I don't think they were overwhelmed; I had no difficulty getting an appointment on short notice. Based on my experience, I'd say they are what they say they are and do what they say they will. Charge is high, but then I got a decent slice of the doc's time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123