Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1654 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need Advice On What Type of Seed To Buy

I am going to buy seeds but before I do, can anyone give me advice on what kind of strain of seeds to buy for the Northern Nevada region?

The elevation is around 5500 feet, and the upcoming weather conditions are sunny and low humidity.

I am going to grow outside in a greenhouse using a soilless mix like Pro-Mix or Sunshine Mix.

Thanks.
    Jacqueline Reviewed by Jacqueline on . Need Advice On What Type of Seed To Buy I am going to buy seeds but before I do, can anyone give me advice on what kind of strain of seeds to buy for the Northern Nevada region? The elevation is around 5500 feet, and the upcoming weather conditions are sunny and low humidity. I am going to grow outside in a greenhouse using a soilless mix like Pro-Mix or Sunshine Mix. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i purchased $90 worth of seeds they never came like an idiot i didnt ck them out 1st i thought they were legit, then i bing searched planet wax & saw alot of dissastified customers they are assholes they'll take your money thats it i would try canada thats where my buddy got his & he hooked me up fuck planet wax!!!!

Thanks for the information. I am going to buy my seeds from Kindseed.