Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1718 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

STATE WIDE RAIDS HAPPENING MONDAY & TUESDAY

So Here's a link to the live blog from NormL - Thanks John ! THis is really disturbing, they busted in the place just a block from where I'm at...... we heard this will continue today... stay tuned. ! My next post might just be a pic of my jail cell.....

Live Blog: DEA Raids of Medical Marijuana in Montana » Montana NORML Blog
    dbud1369 Reviewed by dbud1369 on . STATE WIDE RAIDS HAPPENING MONDAY & TUESDAY So Here's a link to the live blog from NormL - Thanks John ! THis is really disturbing, they busted in the place just a block from where I'm at...... we heard this will continue today... stay tuned. ! My next post might just be a pic of my jail cell..... Live Blog: DEA Raids of Medical Marijuana in Montana » Montana NORML Blog Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Looks like maybe some of these places may have brought this on themselfs

Marijuana raids built on years of investigation, yield millions in cash

But no dought they are keeping a close eye.Bet they cant wait till colo makes it easier for them by gathering the ifo for them.

And what the hell does Homeland Security have to do with cannabis?
    \"If you don\'t read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.\" - Mark Twain

dbud
    I hope your ok
    Let us know
    \"If you don\'t read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.\" - Mark Twain

Yup, from the sounds of things, it was an ongoing investigation for 18-months. This guy moved a lot of medicine and bought stuff form others all around the state...

Searches target alleged trafficking - Daily Inter Lake: Local/Montana
    All ok here, so far...... man was really sweatin it too, we just broke the 100 plants and that's a long time in jail.....

Looks like maybe some of these places may have brought this on themselfs

Marijuana raids built on years of investigation, yield millions in cash

But no dought they are keeping a close eye.Bet they cant wait till colo makes it easier for them by gathering the ifo for them.

And what the hell does Homeland Security have to do with cannabis?
    The really unfortunate thing is that it cast a dark shadow on the legitimate patients in need, not just in Montana, but everywhere..

Homeland security is now responsible for oversight over DEA, CIA, FBI, etc. It is the office created after 911 to consolidate intelligence nationwide from ALL leo agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by KarolinaKronic
    Homeland security is now responsible for oversight over DEA, CIA, FBI, etc. It is the office created after 911 to consolidate intelligence nationwide from ALL leo agencies.
    Oh that makes me feel safe.
    Glad your ok dbud

Yeah, all ok for now... however... There's word of a memo released in Feb 2011 from the DEA that says they're still considering this whole thing very Illegal and are now persuing all dispensary's and caregivers, but not the patients individually ...WTF? anyway, we're still here... for now. getting some more work done in the garden...LOL new pics into the grow soon check it out !!!