Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1764 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

root problem? (picture)

could anyone please help to find out if the color in the roots look like they might be getting into a bad condition?
    the plants are in root riot and they grow in our homemade rain forest.
    the nutrients we give them at the moment are two parts sensi grow and b52 and ppm is at 1000

the roots that are underneath the water are pure white though.
    thanks for your time

Naggur
    naggur Reviewed by naggur on . root problem? (picture) could anyone please help to find out if the color in the roots look like they might be getting into a bad condition? the plants are in root riot and they grow in our homemade rain forest. the nutrients we give them at the moment are two parts sensi grow and b52 and ppm is at 1000 the roots that are underneath the water are pure white though. thanks for your time :) Naggur Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

root problem? (picture)

I'm not sure what you're asking, but IMO i think those roots are fine looking
    :hippy::jointsmile:

root problem? (picture)

oh.. yes.. the roots were basically all white and healthy looking but over the last 3-4 days the color in them have become darker, kinda brownish.. was thinking if it was from the root riot or sth.. any idea if this is normal or maybe start of sth that is negative? how should they be at this stage (11 days in rain forest)?

root problem? (picture)

As long as they are not slimey and temp in the root zone is not high, I would say nute stain.

root problem? (picture)

its not slimey and the temp is good.. after reading about nute stain in this awesome forum i think thats what it is. i will though of course continue to keep my eye on them.

thank you much for the help!

root problem? (picture)

their not slimey and the temp is good.. after reading about nute stains in this awesome forum i think thats what it is. i will though of course continue to keep my eyes on them.

the help was much appreciated..

root problem? (picture)

Naggur if you have not yet you should take a look in the Hydro section, allot of stuff in there might interest you :thumbsup: