Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cinderella99

I posted up a question in the NorCal and SoCal thread asking about what a zip of Cindy was going for......140 views later I got one response from someone who said they had never heard of it. What is the world coming to?
    KarolinaKronic Reviewed by KarolinaKronic on . Cinderella99 I posted up a question in the NorCal and SoCal thread asking about what a zip of Cindy was going for......140 views later I got one response from someone who said they had never heard of it. What is the world coming to? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cinderella99

If your in cali. most likely you should be paying around $280 for a zip. I live in Wisconsin and I pay $320-$350 depending who I get it from. Although I have never come across C99 yet.

Cinderella99

Cindy 99 is a pretty popular strain in the MMJ centers here. Not my favorite, but folks seem to like it.

It goes for about $350 around here if it is grown well, but it doesn't compete with our top shelf so we keep it on special when we have it.
    Home of Bio-Diesel - 2009 Medical Marijuana Harvest Cup Winner
    [COLOR=\"#006400\"]Menus | Strains, Edibles, Concentrates
    Wellness Services
    Read Reviews
    Location & Hours[/COLOR]

Cinderella99

Thanks for the info guys. I am trying to decide on what strains I am going bring with me when I move out there. I have had her for about 5 years and just can't seem to let her go. I don't want to bring more than a couple dozen strains with me and she is a hard one to let go. I just wanted to make sure I could get 2500 or so on the libbage from her. The only reason I keep her around now is I still haven't seen a tolerance fail on her yet. She is a little racy and can noid you out and keep you awake when you want to sleep but overall still performs quite well.

Cinderella99

Has anyone ever heard of this strain being called Cinderella's Tiara?

Cinderella99

Cinderellas Tiara is different from C99 - I MAY be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that CT is a cross of Cinderella 88 (which the genetics were unstable, you got several different types of phenos from the same series seeds) that was cross with TW (Trainwreck). Now, Cinderella and Trainwreck are both awesome strains, but to MY KNOWLEDGE 'Cinderellas Tiara' is not a mass produced strain. I have no personal experience in this strain, and as a matter of fact, the first time I've heard it being called anything aside from Cinderella 99 (or 88 or any others in the series) was here on the Forum just a few days ago.

Typically this happens when a grower has a semi common strain that he wants to sell as something special. Its a slap in the face to breeders, however this doesn't mean that is the actual case. I DO believe there is a Cindy 88 x Trainwreck that is referred to as Cinderellas Tiara - I would personally call it Cinderella Wrecked, but hey, that's just my .02

The fact that the cinderella strains come from a lineage of shiva skunk, jack herer, and finally princess gives us a great smoke, but the yields can often be not so great in soil grows or generic growers (growing Cindy isn't like growing AK) - Given this fact, the grower may feel the need to rebrand to get more money by weight. However, don't be fooled, if she smells like cindy, tastes like cindy, and gives you the cindy high.... She's Cinderella, if your looking for the glass slipper, just turn your baggie inside out

Is it possible? Yes, cindy is honestly my favorite strain to play with, and I have my own that also comes from a long lineage on both sides called Cinderella Express (now on 2.0). If you find some that claims to be Cinderellas Tiara - Post it, I'd love to see/taste/grow it. Also please post the source as well, especially if its a reliable source!

What I would like to do is a cross between Cinderella 99 and Alaskan Thunder F#ck - and I would aptly name it "Thunder F#ck Cindy"

Notation: Not trying to get over any language filters, just trying to pre filter for young adults that may be on here, it's a strain name, not a term of endearment.