Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to Columbia

I just moved to Columbia from So Cal. Man it's a lot different here than I'm used to. Just wanted to see if anyone can help me out?
    lloydm Reviewed by lloydm on . New to Columbia I just moved to Columbia from So Cal. Man it's a lot different here than I'm used to. Just wanted to see if anyone can help me out? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to Columbia

Living in one part of the US and moving to another part is almost like moving to another country.
    I live in the upstate of SC in Anderson.
    The laws are about the same but the people's out look are very different.Things are more accepted in the west coast than the east coast,of course we seem more laid back here,due to the fact we have alot of small towns here and many are set in their ways..
    So if your looking for 'help',,well let me just be forward,and take a wild guess you cant find pot?
    Your too far for me to help ya,I would not sell you or anyone pot,(i have to say that for legal reasons),I may be mistaken but I think its illegal to do so,but if I had it and you were closer I would toast one with ya.
    With that said welcome to SC and hope you find the some help in your area.
    If your looking and cant find it,,head to your local head shop/tobacco store where they sell K2,or Spice,,hang around these and catch some one,,(maybe a high school kid,collage kid buying k2) and try and befriend anyone buying the K2,this may be a better approach than some crackhead selling on the street.
    ****A friend in deed is a friend who has weed****