Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Govt funding for prostitution?

I recently heard this during a conversation regarding govt funding for abortion or abortion services.

If one of the leading arguements for government funding of abortion is that it will take abortions out of the back alleys and the criminal element is valid would not that exact same arguement be valid in support of government funding of prostitution services.

As an add-on it was brought up that if a leading arguement for abortion is that women have the right to choose what happens to their own body why is that exact same arguement not valid with regards to a women's right to choose vis-a-vis prostitution services.

I should mention that before this was brought up the speaker asked that the "one is legal and one is not" arguement be set aside for the purposes of the discussion. Perhaps the speaker had presented this in other discussions.

I have read some of the threads in this section and have noticed some great thinkers participate here. Looking for responses from members here.

regards,
    Max Blast
    Max Blast Reviewed by Max Blast on . Govt funding for prostitution? I recently heard this during a conversation regarding govt funding for abortion or abortion services. If one of the leading arguements for government funding of abortion is that it will take abortions out of the back alleys and the criminal element is valid would not that exact same arguement be valid in support of government funding of prostitution services. As an add-on it was brought up that if a leading arguement for abortion is that women have the right to choose what happens to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

There are many forms of prostitution. And politicians are the biggest prostitutes of all. They fuck anybody and everybody. So, if they can do it, why can't a woman who wants to screw people for money to survive. Its a profession they enter willing in this case. I'm against slavery for prostitution. :twocents:

i would accually support legalesing prostitution.
    you might ask why? heres the reason..
    1-criminal organisations would lose s**t loads of money from human trafficking.
    2-government can TAX that,so they are gaining s**t loads of money,and maby, MABY they they gonna spend it for a good good coase.ecxsample-giving more money for a cancer cure research.
    3-It would create more jobs,1 way or another..

and when you really start thinking bout that,there so many more reasons to add that....

:yippee:<----------------

Oops ... replied to wrong thread

The government already funds prostitution . . . one member at a time. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    The government already funds prostitution . . . one member at a time. :thumbsup:

:S2:man i nearly spilled my can of red bull all ova the keyboard
    but i have da say that it was a good one:thumbsup:
    it just reminded me something what hit the headlines few years ago back in estonia