Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1519 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Roots Organics Grow Log

Hello everybody. Ive been into horticulture in general for quite sometime now and decided to see what else my supposed 'green thumb' would extend to. Ill break down the set up for you and put some pics in at the end.

Lights: ALL FLORESCENT
    (4) 2 bulb T12 Fixtures at 40 watts per bulb
    (6) 23 watt cfl's 6500k
    (2) 70 watt cfl's 3000k
    Total Watts is Apx. 600

Box: HydroHut Silver Edition 2x4 (kick ass by the way)

Medium: Roots Organics Premixed Soil (great aeration)

Nutrients: Mainly Roots Organics ( Aurora Innovations Eugene, Oregon ) with Botanicare Cal-Mag and Sweet as a supplementary feeding

Ventilation: 1 duct booster fan venting out of the top and 1 normal non-osculating fan for circulation for now. Planning on a 400 cfm to a 6x12 Phresh filter with a stronger osculating fan for the canopy.

These lovely ladies have been in the ground since January the 3 and I started flowering on Feb 15. The current set up is a serious improvement to what I had going in the beginning of the grow. The first set up consisted of the (6) 23 watt cfl's and thats it. With the addition of the new box and the increase in lighting they have moved along much faster than with the first box. Around week 3 or 4 (cant really remember) I topped 3 of the 5 plants that I had confirmed as female. Take a look and GIVE ME FEED BACK... Constructive criticism is always welcomed but if ure looking to be nasty then find somewhere else to do it... i know how flamed up these forums used to get back in the day.

THANKS!
    loganthehut Reviewed by loganthehut on . Roots Organics Grow Log Hello everybody. Ive been into horticulture in general for quite sometime now and decided to see what else my supposed 'green thumb' would extend to. Ill break down the set up for you and put some pics in at the end. Lights: ALL FLORESCENT (4) 2 bulb T12 Fixtures at 40 watts per bulb (6) 23 watt cfl's 6500k (2) 70 watt cfl's 3000k Total Watts is Apx. 600 Box: HydroHut Silver Edition 2x4 (kick ass by the way) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Roots Organics Grow Log

so i cant figure out how to attach photos so ill just like a photo album from my profile

If anyone can tell me how to actually put pics on the post id love to hear from you. :thumbsup:

Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News

Roots Organics Grow Log

Quote Originally Posted by loganthehut
    so i cant figure out how to attach photos so ill just like a photo album from my profile

If anyone can tell me how to actually put pics on the post id love to hear from you.
    After you post your text, before you "submit" scroll down to the "additional options" and there is a button you can push to attach files.

As for you grow, they look good. Have you thought about lowering your straight bulbs to the same level as your cfl's? Have you tried it? It would keep them from stretching and your lower nodes will get better light. And since you are just 4 days or so into flowering you could still LST them and possibly do a scrog. Scrog would definitely increase your yield! Personally, I hate trimming smaller lower buds that didn't get the amount of light needed....
    [SIZE=\"2\"][COLOR=\"#006400\"]If you don\'t stand for something, you\'ll fall for anything......
    Their are those who Can and those who cannot, which are you....
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]
    The Soil/Hydro Growers Troubleshooting Form....
    PPM\'s Made Easy to Understand....
    All Newbies Read This....