Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Caregiver looking for patients

Hello everyone out there if anyone is looking to make a new patient/caregiver relationship my contact information is in my profile. I can provide high quality meds consistently, and I am easy to deal with.
    CaregiverRI Reviewed by CaregiverRI on . Caregiver looking for patients Hello everyone out there if anyone is looking to make a new patient/caregiver relationship my contact information is in my profile. I can provide high quality meds consistently, and I am easy to deal with. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any strains so controversial you can't talk about them via email??? LOL

Sorry , that was one CG's pitch to me . I asked what he had for strains ? He said we had to talk about it in person it was so controversial !!! :wtf::wtf:

Great Stains available White widow, Blue widow, New York Sour Di seal, Ultra haze, Kush, Alaskan Ice and more!

Thats why he is back because everyone that matters is gone.Moved on away from the BS.

Where is that other no it all the CCman , seems he disappeared too?

i am looking for someone that is charging what they should be not the crazy prices I've seen. Please write me back as I just got my card. I am disabled and barely survivng .thanks linda email in profile

Sorry you people are confusing me with CaregiverSRI again. I am CaregiverRI. Moderator if you see this, please delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lindas926
    i am looking for someone that is charging what they should be not the crazy prices I've seen. Please write me back as I just got my card. I am disabled and barely survivng .thanks linda email in profile
    What do u consider a fair donation costs? people assume a card gets them $100 ozs even 200 is hard to find.

It is not that hard to find a good caregiver, you just have to look elsewhere, MOST people on this forum are not looking to be CAREGIVERS they are looking to be MONEY MAKERS. I have matched many patients with quality caregivers. Linda I talked to the person I mentioned to you and there will be no problem supplying you the amount of FREE meds we had talked about. I will be in touch with you in the next few days to arrange a meeting with the two of you. As I have said, many times caregivers should not be charging their own patient. If they have to the cost should not be much if any more than the expense. Any of you so called caregivers charging your patients $200 should all be ashamed and embarrassed for taking advantage of someone in need.. If it takes you even $75 to produce an Oz of medication, you need reevaluate your growing setup and refine your skills.

Quote Originally Posted by madmikeRI
    It is not that hard to find a good caregiver, you just have to look elsewhere, MOST people on this forum are not looking to be CAREGIVERS they are looking to be MONEY MAKERS. I have matched many patients with quality caregivers. Linda I talked to the person I mentioned to you and there will be no problem supplying you the amount of FREE meds we had talked about. I will be in touch with you in the next few days to arrange a meeting with the two of you. As I have said, many times caregivers should not be charging their own patient. If they have to the cost should not be much if any more than the expense. Any of you so called caregivers charging your patients $200 should all be ashamed and embarrassed for taking advantage of someone in need.. If it takes you even $75 to produce an Oz of medication, you need reevaluate your growing setup and refine your skills.
    Very true,Im yet to find one that fits this.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook