Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Caregiver looking for patients

Your medication needs are well within what you can provide for yourself, as we have all seen in your grow logs. I only have a few caregivers left in my circle that are still looking to help, I would prefer to hold them for a patient like Linda who is in dire need of help. With that said no system is perfect and people always need extra help, you have been there when i needed you so if your ever in a jam make sure you call me.

2.   Advertisements

NOW I can support myself but when I first was In the program looking for help 200 was unheard of.

I've been on the lookout for a caregiver to supply me some meds for the longest time and no one wants to help out without giving some sort of problems. Some caregivers think its ok to tell the patient that he needs to spend his own money to register the caregiver before the caregiver will supply any meds whatsoever. Other cg's have made me drive 20+ miles to their city of residence in which they told me to screw off after i questioned why prices were changing for the same amount of the same strain. Been out of meds for a while even 4/20 was w/o. there was a patient that was going to make me some brownies with their "kickass butter" and I was all for it medicine is medicine but when asked if the brownies were ready it was "they went fast!" If there is anyone around thats not trying to dick people around I would like to talk to and meetup w/ anyone able.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo
    I've been on the lookout for a caregiver to supply me some meds for the longest time and no one wants to help out without giving some sort of problems. Some caregivers think its ok to tell the patient that he needs to spend his own money to register the caregiver before the caregiver will supply any meds whatsoever. Other cg's have made me drive 20+ miles to their city of residence in which they told me to screw off after i questioned why prices were changing for the same amount of the same strain. Been out of meds for a while even 4/20 was w/o. there was a patient that was going to make me some brownies with their "kickass butter" and I was all for it medicine is medicine but when asked if the brownies were ready it was "they went fast!" If there is anyone around thats not trying to dick people around I would like to talk to and meetup w/ anyone able.
    hey solo,were you still looking for clones?im not sure if i remember you saying you could not grow anymore.my contact info is in my profile

Hey Rayb, I'm all set right now but thank you very much. I had a patient give me some clones no problem a while back. Not really supposed to be but I got the little girls going they're doing OK they need a transplant. Kinda tough to do this in a closet while trying to be quiet / inconspicuous about it.

thanks for being so friendly and welcoming...Linda

sent u a email. I and my wife need a caregiver such as your self. how much are ur donations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook