Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Really Frustrated!!

I have lived in Chandler for over 6 months now and can't find any "friendly" people. I know they are around but when I approach them every one of them acts all shady! Sure isn't this way back home on the east coast! But as the title says, I am getting really frustrated..... I just want to CHILL:rasta:
    inkslinger26201 Reviewed by inkslinger26201 on . Really Frustrated!! I have lived in Chandler for over 6 months now and can't find any "friendly" people. I know they are around but when I approach them every one of them acts all shady!:( Sure isn't this way back home on the east coast! But as the title says, I am getting really frustrated..... I just want to CHILL:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Really Frustrated!!

I know what you mean. People just aren't that friendly anymore. Send me away to contact you. I'm not all that far from Chandler.

Really Frustrated!!

Is there a way to send private messages on this forum?

Really Frustrated!!

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger26201
    Nope no pm abilities be the one downfall here pilgrem

BWD

Really Frustrated!!

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger26201
    Sadly, there isn't on this forum. BUT, you can send him/her some reputation points and add some text to it with the scales icon you see in the upper right of the post. You can only send one until you've sent to others ... but at least you can get an email addy or some contact info. to the person in question.
    :weedpoke:
    Marijuana Genetics
    Mr. Green\'s Indoor Grow Room Guide
    High Times Ready-Set-Grow
    CanCom\'s Troubleshooting Form
    ostgood:If you think you got some good advice, saw a great thread or post, then throw some Reputation points to the advisor/poster like I do! Click on the Scales icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. They just might return the favor in the near future for your knowledgeable post/thread. :thumbsup:

Really Frustrated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynhal
    Sadly, there isn't on this forum. BUT, you can send him/her some reputation points and add some text to it with the scales icon you see in the upper right of the post. You can only send one until you've sent to others ... but at least you can get an email addy or some contact info. to the person in question.
    :thumbsup:

Really Frustrated!!

Well karma was on my side I guess!! Found a local from my home town!! :thumbsup: No longer frustrated....just chillin:hippy:

Really Frustrated!!

You could start a throw away email address. Use that to make contact.

Really Frustrated!!

Just moved to Chandler, AZ last month. Been very depressed since I moved here from Philadelphia, PA. Apart from the sunshine this place is a desert. Looking for friends to chill. Please help.