Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1652 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MEDICAL MARIJUANA MEDICAL LABELS

i cant seem to find any pics of MEDICAL MARIJUANA MEDICAL LABELS on the net can some one post pics of them main label and some name ones so i can just copy and print i dont want to have to buy them so the more pics the better thanks
    jimellenc Reviewed by jimellenc on . MEDICAL MARIJUANA MEDICAL LABELS i cant seem to find any pics of MEDICAL MARIJUANA MEDICAL LABELS on the net can some one post pics of them main label and some name ones so i can just copy and print i dont want to have to buy them so the more pics the better thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what are medical marijuana medical labels??

labels are what gos on the bottles that tells you what you got

heres a pic of one with a sample on it i need it with out sample on it[attachment=o265843]

I would like to find those also if you find them could you let me know where you did where in saginaw are you located. I will have white widow, wonder woman, and purple kush soon, also blue dream, northern lights #5 and northern berry.

no i havent found any have and i would like with you on clones im close to saginaw

You guys should check out the Cannabis Research Institute (CRI) in clio, mi. It is behind the taco bell in the old expressway ford building. Safe exchange for medicine there if you have your card