Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1486 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Day 13....

Well I planted... Afcan Kush Ryder (auto flower) and Extreme Indica femanized seeds from single seed center. I planted the seeds Feb 1st, into the aerogarden 3. I used what came with the "master kit" to grow your own seeds. Used clean, filtered water, room temp. Filled it up like aerogarden said, poured the first nutrient packet into water and put the two seeds into the grow pods from aerogarden (made of peat). Set light timer for 18 hours of daylight, and 6 hours of nighttime. Got foil reflecting light, keeping temp up, humidy is good with the bio-domes it came with.

So far day 13.... and neither seed has sprouted yet. I can't tell yet what up... i CAN see.... the AKR seed coat at the top of hole, no cotyledons yet, the EI seed, nothing yet.... planted Feb 1st, and its feb 13th, no sprouting.

Wonder why not... i keep the water level good, the air stone in aerogarden is good, the lights are good, its warm, and everything i followed directions.
    sreamer17ydr Reviewed by sreamer17ydr on . Day 13.... Well I planted... Afcan Kush Ryder (auto flower) and Extreme Indica femanized seeds from single seed center. I planted the seeds Feb 1st, into the aerogarden 3. I used what came with the "master kit" to grow your own seeds. Used clean, filtered water, room temp. Filled it up like aerogarden said, poured the first nutrient packet into water and put the two seeds into the grow pods from aerogarden (made of peat). Set light timer for 18 hours of daylight, and 6 hours of nighttime. Got foil Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Day 13....

Quote Originally Posted by sreamer17ydr
    Well I planted... Afcan Kush Ryder (auto flower) and Extreme Indica femanized seeds from single seed center. I planted the seeds Feb 1st, into the aerogarden 3. I used what came with the "master kit" to grow your own seeds. Used clean, filtered water, room temp. Filled it up like aerogarden said, poured the first nutrient packet into water and put the two seeds into the grow pods from aerogarden (made of peat). Set light timer for 18 hours of daylight, and 6 hours of nighttime. Got foil reflecting light, keeping temp up, humidy is good with the bio-domes it came with.

So far day 13.... and neither seed has sprouted yet. I can't tell yet what up... i CAN see.... the AKR seed coat at the top of hole, no cotyledons yet, the EI seed, nothing yet.... planted Feb 1st, and its feb 13th, no sprouting.

Wonder why not... i keep the water level good, the air stone in aerogarden is good, the lights are good, its warm, and everything i followed directions.

Just FYI friend as i said before ifin yu dont have patients and just start one thread and not 3 with the same thing inem yual not goin to get responces cause yual be gettin on there nerves. I am tryin to be a friend pilgrem but yual aint gettin it. no patients gunno get yu nothin here. Be cool and dont start enother thread yet! 3 be enough for now.

Once gain good luck and enjoy the ride once it starts!

BWD

Day 13....

thanks sorry, patience is something i have not learned yet mostly lol... i wont post new ones.. sorry bout it

Day 13....

Quote Originally Posted by sreamer17ydr
    thanks sorry, patience is something i have not learned yet mostly lol... i wont post new ones.. sorry bout it
    Folks be gettin to yu in good time go get the grass cut do some dishes or go play with yur chittlins come on back and with any luck and love from this here site yual be herein from a new friend be growin the ways yu do and be helpin yual out.

BWD

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook