Looking for help and advice, Hello my name is Kelly I'm 43 years old and suffer from chronic depression, and extreme social anxiety. I am looking for a dr. in my area to help me apply for medical marijuana. I have found that using marijuana helps to elivate my depression to a more managable level, I am also able to leave my home for short periods of time, with out the use of marijuana I would be a total social out cast. Could some one please advise me, my family dr seems more interested in me being zonked out of my mind on pills then actually helping me.
kezainy Reviewed by kezainy on . Looking for dr. in the Ottawa Valley area. Looking for help and advice, Hello my name is Kelly I'm 43 years old and suffer from chronic depression, and extreme social anxiety. I am looking for a dr. in my area to help me apply for medical marijuana. I have found that using marijuana helps to elivate my depression to a more managable level, I am also able to leave my home for short periods of time, with out the use of marijuana I would be a total social out cast. Could some one please advise me, my family dr seems more interested in me Rating: 5