Wow, thanks Emmie! I ask, I get! I guess you've had yours awhile then....all good stuff...I must say I am intrigued by this vibrator thingy... LOL! I should have guessed this phone could be a sex toy too! Why not? It does everything else...That may have been more info than I was lookin for but it's all good... I don't need to know all ten ways tho....best leave some info to my overactive imagination and your avatar pic....yea, yea, I'm a D.O.M.! LOL! Just killed off a doz oysters on the half shell for lunch, too...now gotta find a woman...gotta find a woman...LMAO! But!...THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT TOO! LOL!

Anybody found the app that pees for you yet??? Is there one that wipes your sunless backside out yet? :wtf: Prolly will be soon...

I have most of those now, 'cept got no use for a cardio trainer...that would mean the nasty "E" word! and just so ya know sex is about all the exercise us "Old People" get, that don't go hunting! LOL!...will get the app killer and the goggles, tho, they sound cool...Keyring too! I got mine to make my work life easier too, and I think this will do it once I figure it all out...been picking out reference files off the laptop and puttin 'em on the phone...I'm gonna need more data storage! I've had Pandora on the laptop for a few years now and I love it...I don't care how it works, I just like the off the wall stuff it comes up with on my Led Zep and Pink Floyd channels and such....very odd sometimes! How does Zep and James Taylor relate? Lemme know if you figure that one out, Em! Found two fishing games...one fresh, one saltwater...they are both fun to play, but battery killers, while I wait for the real fish to arrive here. (the phone vibrates like a fish fighting when you hook up) Got all the right sounds too! There's got to be a Duck hunter game in the pipeline somewhere I hope...wish I'd paid more attention to algorithisms or whatever they were when I was in college, I'd be makin apps like a Chinese noodle maker!...yea, I'm blazed! I knew how to spell that once upon a time!

Can somebody get me a strawberry Nehi??? I need a fix!!!:stoned: