Yeah call me old school-or just plain old. I'm just not into glass waterpipes-too fragile and expensive, IMHO. Love the acrylic bongs with the metal bowls and accessories from the old days, but everybody seems to be going glass.

I've made a couple bongs of my own back in the day with acrylic pipe and metal parts, but the metal parts with the standard 1/4" (?) screw threads-down tubes and 1 hit bowls in particular-are either harder to find, or I'm not looking hard enough.

Cosmic Charlie's was a wash out in that regard. Anybody have any ideas for metal parts sources in Broward or the North end of the 305? Thanks.
pjbear05 Reviewed by pjbear05 on . Metal Pipe Parts in the 954 (Broward County) Yeah call me old school-or just plain old. I'm just not into glass waterpipes-too fragile and expensive, IMHO. Love the acrylic bongs with the metal bowls and accessories from the old days, but everybody seems to be going glass. I've made a couple bongs of my own back in the day with acrylic pipe and metal parts, but the metal parts with the standard 1/4" (?) screw threads-down tubes and 1 hit bowls in particular-are either harder to find, or I'm not looking hard enough. Cosmic Charlie's Rating: 5