Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i am god

If everyone alive right now on the planet believes i am god, does that make me god?
    mancalleddave Reviewed by mancalleddave on . i am god If everyone alive right now on the planet believes i am god, does that make me god? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i am god

Quote Originally Posted by mancalleddave
    If everyone alive right now on the planet believes i am god, does that make me god?
    Be makin yu yur own god be figurn.

Well ifin yur name be God let me be the first to say nice to meet ya pilgrem!

New a man called horse aways back he be dead now.

BWD

i am god

Well, I could say with an absolute certainty, you'd be hard pressed to get 100% of the people on earth to believe you're god. And I sure as hell don't!!! :lol5:

i am god

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    Well, I could say with an absolute certainty, you'd be hard pressed to get 100% of the people on earth to believe you're god. And I sure as hell don't!!! :lol5:
    Yual be carefull now my friend gyp be hearin a rummblin in the background LOL might be some lightnin headed yur way. hate to see yual get fried up.

BWD

i am god

what is 'god' anyway?

i am god

what is 'god' anyway?
    Yual just said it pilgrem God be YOU! Man yual better lay off the laced stuff they be lettin any folk in her.

BWD

Actualy now I be thinkin of it yu be one baked pilgrem and be leavin thisin here thread before it comes evidence at some trail after yual did somethin real stupid sorry no disrespect just aint gettin involved with GOD is all.

Stay safe

i am god

Maybe . . . doesn't always work out that great though. Ask Capt Cook. [attachment=o265219]

i am god

I don't know..... sounds sketchy :wtf:
    Hey man, this is a private residence!:stoned:-Dude

Your out of your element Donnie! - Walter

i am god

If people believe you are god, they will treat you like a god. But if you know your a god , it does not matter what people believe! when the time comes they will see you for what you are...A GOD!!
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

i am god

Kill one man you're a murderer
    Kill a thousand and you're a king
    Kill a million and you're a god

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook