Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1898 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Omnibuddy Custom LED Grow

Hi everybody! I greatly appreciate your stopping by to enjoy my grow log!

Everything in this log is fictional and meant just for fun! All photos are from the internet! I just like roll playing and such. Oh the fun we will all have together!

Lights:
    Flower
    (3) Tri-Band Custom Built 120w Flowering LEDs
    (6) UVB Reptile Lights

Veg
    (1) Tri-Band Custom Built 120w Vegitative LED
    (2) Ballasts With (2) 20w 6500k Bulbs in Each

Nursery
    (1) Tri-Band Custom Built 90w Vegitative LED

Air:
    12 inch Vortex inline fan on a two foot carbon filter

Water:
    Stealth RO 100 by HydroLogic
    50 gallon tub
    1/2hp sump pump with hose and sprayer

Medium:
    Soiless Mix in 3 gallon and 5 gallon pots

Nutes:
    GHFlora Duo Nutes

Other:
    Hanna HI 98129 pH ppm EC meter
    Turbo Temp and Humidity meter
    Carbon Monoxide Alarm
    Fire Extinguisher
    Clone Container
    Spray Bottles
    Hydrofarm Digital Heat Mat Thermometer
    TotalPond Pond Liner
    Panda Plastic
    White Duct Tape
    Flexible Ducting
    A Door
    AF100 ShurTape
    iPhone 3GS and Pandora for 24/7 Music
    Ties etc... for bending
    A nice pair of scissors
    rock wool for the little ones
    timers
    12 gague extension cords
    Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor to load balance
    - power balanced on three breakers
    sound proofing
    omnibuddy Reviewed by omnibuddy on . Omnibuddy Custom LED Grow Hi everybody! I greatly appreciate your stopping by to enjoy my grow log! Everything in this log is fictional and meant just for fun! All photos are from the internet! I just like roll playing and such. Oh the fun we will all have together! Lights: Flower (3) Tri-Band Custom Built 120w Flowering LEDs (6) UVB Reptile Lights Veg Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Everything I post is fictional and just for fun! I am simply playing a fictional character on a forum. Lets role play together?[/SIZE]
    Grow Log 002: [SIZE=\"2\"]Here We Go Again![/SIZE] Additional Details: [SIZE=\"2\"]Grow Log 002 Ancillary[/SIZE]
    Grow Log 001: [SIZE=\"2\"]Omnibuddy Custom LED Grow[/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

I want to post a picture of my Seedlings, but cant figure out how... Any suggestions? I put one into my Cannabis.com albums but don't know how to link it to here now...

Planted 1/31/2011; not separately germinated. Instead I just let them grow in the rock wool. Temperature is about 80 degrees; as low as 78 and high as 85.

10 of 12 germinated. Some Extra Effort was required for several of them in that I carefully assisted the plant in shedding their seed shell on a couple that were not able to break off the shell entirely.

I applied clone rooting mix to the base of the small plants to encourage root growth. I also fed them clone nutes.

:thumbsup:

Well here is a link for now...

Photo :: My Little Seedlings
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Everything I post is fictional and just for fun! I am simply playing a fictional character on a forum. Lets role play together?[/SIZE]
    Grow Log 002: [SIZE=\"2\"]Here We Go Again![/SIZE] Additional Details: [SIZE=\"2\"]Grow Log 002 Ancillary[/SIZE]

Since this is my first grow using my new system I wanted to make sure that I got a head start with one plant. I figured this would give me a chance to work out the kinks and to finish up construction.

This is OG Larry. She is a wonderful little plant I got from a local Medical Dispensary. Sadly all of the clones, etc... suck balls around here... But OG Larry has been babied!

This is a series of photos showing her progression from a sparse little twig into a bushy goddess! Notice how I used bending in order to shape her into a short plant with lots of density.

I carefully tied, wrapped and even wove branches and leaves into directions I felt were optimal for the plant. You might also be able to notice one or more of my FIMs. There are three in total on this plan; however they do not make up the majority of the plant mass.

I FIMed three lower branches to try and bush out the plant towards the less dense side.

I have also been using all of my lights since they are not otherwise occupied. That means Larry has been under 480 watts of LED and 80 watts of 6500k. Now I am growing her upwards so I have set (1) 120w veg and (1) 120 flower above, removed the other two LED, and set the 6500k lights on the sides.

I hear the 6500k lights encourage root growth?

Enjoy the pics. Please let me know if you can tell me how to put them on my page directly with thumbnails and such! (Thanks!)

Baby OG Larry 01

Baby OG Larry 02

Baby OG Larry 03

Baby OG Larry 04

Baby OG Larry 05

Unfortunately Cannabis.com has a fun little code glitch on their gallery that made all my links the same... IT also wont let me edit my post even though I just posted... I suppose since it took me more than 10 minutes to input it? <sigh>

Not off to a great start here.

Here is another pass at linking Larry's Pics.

OG Larry 01

OG Larry 02

OG Larry 03

OG Larry 04

OG Larry 05

Welcome and thanks for putting up the effort to post a log. I'm sure it's going to be good. It seems that new members have to post a certain number of posts and then the photo tools work. Meanwhile you can put the photos in an album and somehow get them onto the grow log thread. :jointsmile:

Shov

You need 20 posts b/f your can post pics and you can only edit within 10 minutes of posting the original. Mods should make it 24 hours if they have to limit it at all...

That helps a lot! I was trying to figure this out and I guess I will have to spend some time soon posting on threads. I will add some more details soon.

Larry is growing very nicely. I unbound her yesterday and things are responding already.

OK, we all know cats are both cute and curious!

Here is my kitten exploring during construction while I was testing the lights.

It's crazy how she looks! lol

She is orange and white.

(=

My Kitty - 001

I was talking to a friend about his plants and he pointed out to me how sturdy and thick his stems were. I had not thought about looking at the stem size for health, but I guess that makes sense.

I measured Larry's stem today.
    Photo = Larry's Stem Photo
    c = 4.5cm or 1.75in
    d = 1.43cm or 0.557in

I guess this is pretty good since it looks a little thicker than his stems were and he seemed pretty happy with them.

(=

always cool to see an LED grow! i'll be checkin in on you...stem is pretty insane there!

:rastasmoke:

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast