Hi,
Im doing some research for my uncle who has his MMJ card in Anchorage, alaska for Lou Gherings Disease. He needs some medicine really bad due to the pain and general nerve deterioration. However, they do not know where to go to obtain it. I was hoping to come on here and get some help to steer them in the right direction. He needs the help really bad. He has access to seeds, but it would take longer than the doctors think he has to get a harvest.

Is there any place they can go to legally obtain medicine? what can i do to help them? any advise is welcomed and appreciated.
hersweetleaf Reviewed by hersweetleaf on . Medical dispensaries etc anchorage? Hi, Im doing some research for my uncle who has his MMJ card in Anchorage, alaska for Lou Gherings Disease. He needs some medicine really bad due to the pain and general nerve deterioration. However, they do not know where to go to obtain it. I was hoping to come on here and get some help to steer them in the right direction. He needs the help really bad. He has access to seeds, but it would take longer than the doctors think he has to get a harvest. Is there any place they can go to Rating: 5