Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

WHY IS MARIJUANA ILLEGAL IN NY?

This sucks we got drunks walking all over the streets of NY killing themselves as well as others robbing people and spreading diseases, but if we get caught smokin a joint we get locked up right away.This doesn't make any sense to me and really sucks over here for that reason.I even made a website about this issue. It's ridiculous and is holding me back fromgrowing mu own in a comfortable situation in which experimentation would be tolerated and applied with no worries. But anyway, I dont know if it would ever happen or the right way to start up a campaign or rally for this issue, because there is alot of known proven facts on the dramatic differences in outcomes from both, and MARIJUANA isn't hurting anyone. Check my site out for more of this vented anger and write backa swell if anyone know what to do her. I will seriously start a campaign or whatever it takes.
    b4morgan82 Reviewed by b4morgan82 on . WHY IS MARIJUANA ILLEGAL IN NY? This sucks we got drunks walking all over the streets of NY killing themselves as well as others robbing people and spreading diseases, but if we get caught smokin a joint we get locked up right away.This doesn't make any sense to me and really sucks over here for that reason.I even made a website about this issue. It's ridiculous and is holding me back fromgrowing mu own in a comfortable situation in which experimentation would be tolerated and applied with no worries. But anyway, I dont know Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Dead said it. "NY got the ways and means , they just won't let you be"

One word....Pfizer

Yea, money is the reason it's not legal...as long as Drug Co. lobbyists are giving (gifting?) OUR representatives millions of dollars to keep it illegal, it will stay that way, too. If we are all healthy on our own homegrown stuff, they won't be making $20 a pill for pain relief, irritable bowel syndrome or hard-on pills ...self-preservation of the drug companies will not let them be in favor of decriminalizing it, or legalizing it, medically or otherwise. Any pot smokers on here have the resources of a major drug co. to throw at our reps?????...if so, start paying them corrupt reps for us, pleeeease!

I can believe it drug co loddyists handing kickback and shit

As long as Bloomberg is in charge, forget about weed being legalized