Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1344 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cellmax Organics

I have the full range of the Cellmax Bio-Organic nutrients and although I've been searching around the internet to get some reviews from ppl that have used em specifically for marijuana growing, the results were minimal to none.

Cellmax

So I was wondering if any of you guys have used em to give me some feedback regarding results/yields and also if I should stick to their schedule or adjust it in any way regarding feeding potency and frequency.:what: Are they any good cause if they are then why they are not popular? What nuts would you suggest for my next growth (that are available in EU pls)? Or should I start making teas and the alike and screw pre-made ones? :hippy: This is my first grow so I didn't want to go in too deep this time with making my own

I have everything as shown in the schedule (bloom,grow,pk boost, super enzyme, root booster) asides the flower stimulator and I was thinking of getting it too to add it when the time comes(still in vegetation atm). I understand that it's carbohydrates and amino-acids or something, so similar to molasses? Should I stick to the schedule and give it the last 2 weeks of flowering even when flushing? Should I not give it while flushing? Should I give it for the full duration of flowering, or just fuck it completely and use molasses instead? Should I give both? The thing is that shit was expensive, around 30 for 150ml and I don't mind spending it if it will do good but if not... :wtf:

And now that I mentioned molasses, should I add them to the feeding schedule together with all the rest of the nutrients at 1tbsp/gal or if I do add them I will have to take something out?
    malus69 Reviewed by malus69 on . Cellmax Organics I have the full range of the Cellmax Bio-Organic nutrients and although I've been searching around the internet to get some reviews from ppl that have used em specifically for marijuana growing, the results were minimal to none. Cellmax So I was wondering if any of you guys have used em to give me some feedback regarding results/yields and also if I should stick to their schedule or adjust it in any way regarding feeding potency and frequency.:what: Are they any good cause if they are Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cellmax Organics

:bump2:

Anyone?