Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1829 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

opinions and or experience on trimming small bud sites

I am 3 weeks into 12/12 and there are a lot of small lower bud sites upon my plants- I have read different opinions on trimming small popcorn buds- does this really allow more growth to upper bud sites ? My first indooor grow , generally on an outdoor grow I never trimmed the small buds, rather I used for my hash trim. Would it be better to save for trim or remove now?
    littlemountain Reviewed by littlemountain on . opinions and or experience on trimming small bud sites I am 3 weeks into 12/12 and there are a lot of small lower bud sites upon my plants- I have read different opinions on trimming small popcorn buds- does this really allow more growth to upper bud sites ? My first indooor grow , generally on an outdoor grow I never trimmed the small buds, rather I used for my hash trim. Would it be better to save for trim or remove now? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by littlemountain
    I am 3 weeks into 12/12 and there are a lot of small lower bud sites upon my plants- I have read different opinions on trimming small popcorn buds- does this really allow more growth to upper bud sites ? My first indooor grow , generally on an outdoor grow I never trimmed the small buds, rather I used for my hash trim. Would it be better to save for trim or remove now?
    Good mornin pilgrem ifin I may be puttin my 2 cents in her i be tryin things likin thisin here question of yurs in the past and it be my belief that yu start choppin at yur plant and cuttin the small budds away yu be takin away more then small budds pilgrem yu be also takin away from yur plants focus yup said it right I figure focus right now yur plant be flowerin and her focus is to make flowers she dont care were she be makin them she just wants to makem! Now yu be comin in on her and choppin at her what does this do well it be like me comming in to yur home while yu be cookin diner and cuttin off one yur fingers what yu goin to do now i tell yu what yur gona stop cookin and try and stop the bleedin or heal yur finger takin away yur focus to cook dinner. Thus just be my opinion pilgrem but in short yu cut and she will slow down her focus on budd production and focus on self preservation/healin herself thus more bad then good. Just be leavin her be and she be makin yu more happy fur it at the end of the day. Good luck to yu and yur grow pilgrem it be an honour to add to yur thread.

BWD
    [align=center]**Disclaimer**
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

**Personal Use Grower Only**
    And I have Told NO BUDDY!

Keep a stump open fur ya, and the fire stoked, ifin yual want to talk bout it! [/align]

[align=center]:hippy:[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodDrifter
    Good mornin pilgrem ifin I may be puttin my 2 cents in her i be tryin things likin thisin here question of yurs in the past and it be my belief that yu start choppin at yur plant and cuttin the small budds away yu be takin away more then small budds pilgrem yu be also takin away from yur plants focus yup said it right I figure focus right now yur plant be flowerin and her focus is to make flowers she dont care were she be makin them she just wants to makem! Now yu be comin in on her and choppin at her what does this do well it be like me comming in to yur home while yu be cookin diner and cuttin off one yur fingers what yu goin to do now i tell yu what yur gona stop cookin and try and stop the bleedin or heal yur finger takin away yur focus to cook dinner. Thus just be my opinion pilgrem but in short yu cut and she will slow down her focus on budd production and focus on self preservation/healin herself thus more bad then good. Just be leavin her be and she be makin yu more happy fur it at the end of the day. Good luck to yu and yur grow pilgrem it be an honour to add to yur thread.

BWD
    I had the same feelin, I will let them be and add to the trim pile

BWD
    Thats one helluva analogy:thumbsup: But BWD is correct. I did an experiment with two identical sized plants and the uncut one yielded way more.

Be glad and a honour to help ya but it be the truth ifin yu can handle my way of puttin lings LOL Be all good and much luck wished abone yur grows pilgrem!

BWD
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

Keep a stump open fur ya, and the fire stoked, ifin yual want to talk bout it! [/align]

Be glad and a honour to help ya but it be the truth ifin yu can handle my way of puttin lings LOL Be all good and much luck wished abone yur grows pilgrem!

BWD
    Say, what kind of internet server you got in your neck of the woods? I do appreciate your insight into my question

Quote Originally Posted by littlemountain
    Say, what kind of internet server you got in your neck of the woods? I do appreciate your insight into my question
    Be payin fur the same yu probly got pilgrem be also takin advantage of other cabins in the area soas to make trackin bit more undecided ifin yu be known what I mean.

BWD
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

Okay so I figured that this would be a good place to post. I have an unusual occurence with my plant...I know for a fact that it is a hermy mostly male but i noticed that out of the same pods that the little bananna shaped pollen things with the beads in the grooves are also sets of hairs emerging from the same pod...i thought that hermy organs were seperate not all in one...here is a pic of the hairs that are growing out of the pods...i cant get a better picture to prove that they are male with the bannana things but they are.

let me know what y'all think

Quote Originally Posted by warningimhere
    Okay so I figured that this would be a good place to post. I have an unusual occurence with my plant...I know for a fact that it is a hermy mostly male but i noticed that out of the same pods that the little bananna shaped pollen things with the beads in the grooves are also sets of hairs emerging from the same pod...i thought that hermy organs were seperate not all in one...here is a pic of the hairs that are growing out of the pods...i cant get a better picture to prove that they are male with the bannana things but they are.

let me know what y'all think
    Well not all that comfortable jackin thisin here persons thread just so yu be knowin might be considered rude but yur plant be lookin like it be needin a shallow grave pilgrem cut it and furget it and please for the love of god and mother nature can yu be changin yur avitar yu dont be wantin to know what images likein that one be doin to a bushman!!! Just yankin yur ankle pilgrem but she be tough to look at fur certain!

anyways be lettin this here pilgrem have his thread back and maybe fire up yur own folk here be glad to help ye out!

sorry littlemountain!

BWD
    I Grows It!
    I Knows It!

I hurt no one!
    So Dont Blows IT!!!

well, the topic is basic growing, if there is a better thread for this then point the way please. I know my plant is not viable its just for fun, i have only this plant. so i want to know more about the unknown while i am at it, which everybody seems to not want to know about or share info about. Like what happens to a male hermaphrodite plant. do those hairs become flowers? and will it fertilize itself, which doesn't seem to be happening after 2 weeks.

About the avatar, yeah it seems that it is a defualt one, i dont know where it came from, i don't mind it honestly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast