Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm in need of some good advice ! plz

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee84
    ok you should use boiled then cooled water
    for starters....AND IS THAT 39,2C IF SO THIS IS TOO HOT should be around 25-27c roughly.....as for fan if you can get it so it directs the heat away from the plant
    My mistake lol , temp is 28.8C and 29 RH GOOD ??

having it that hot would probly slow the growth down.. always use boiled then cooled water it is better loweres chlorine levels and takes out any bacteria you can still ph it down or up whatever but yea boil first you need to find a way to lower that heat some plants can take it others cant depending on your fan set up ive seen ppl put a bowl of ice water with salt init behind the fan the salt will super cool the water/ice so the air its blowing around will be slightly cooler not sure if you meter will do humidity
    think you said 33%? thats not too bad me thinks you dont want it to humid otherwise root might set in

get your temps down start using boiled water this should sort your problems

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by budbudding

38-39 Is the best i can get it ! , will this cause a problem in growing? or anything else for that matter?

I moved the fan and is aiming directly under the light now ! that should help a little with the heat once that settles i think ?,... i just went a bought myself a ph meter and a thermometer, so that should help me a bit?

Hydrometer? Does this read the humidity? if so which is good Day & Night?

And boiling the water , Doesnt that get rid of some stuff that plants need? if so i will have to replace??
    Are you a joke or something?
    You wrote "ON 79-84" before and now saying "38-39"
    You wrote "humid is 33%" before and now asking "Hydrometer? Does this read the humidity?"

What exactly you're trying to do? If you really care about your plants first be serious. Pay your attention here. Think twice before you post. Give info as much as you can. Don't try to do things quickly. Spend 10 more minutes on writing each one of your posts. Sending quick replies doesn't help on your problem at all. Save other members time on reading and writing. Got it?
    You are the one who have problems. If you don't take it serious no one else does. Having multiple accounts and sending same careless threads over and over again doesn't cure your plants.

Best thing for you to do, START READING!

My mistake lol , temp is 28.8C and 29 RH GOOD ??
    ok that sounds better lol..you had me worried and its not even my grow

how ya doing tevfik m8ty...

its true when ever i get a chance like every night i read up on it even if i read it once already ill read it again try to download a growers guide or something similar all the knowledge you can get cram it in im sure this wont be your last grow education is the key

its true when ever i get a chance like every night i read up on it even if i read it once already ill read it again try to download a growers guide or something similar all the knowledge you can get cram it in im sure this wont be your last grow education is the key
    I will defo try and read up on stuff i have learnd alot already from peeps, in the last few days! , We all have to start some where? so the more i learn the more somebody else is gonna benefit from one day

But i still havent found out whats wrong with my babys, and a still need to know what is the best RH is ??

ok that sounds better lol..you had me worried and its not even my grow
    Haha! Bless ya bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by tevfik
    Are you a joke or something?
    You wrote "ON 79-84" before and now saying "38-39"
    You wrote "humid is 33%" before and now asking "Hydrometer? Does this read the humidity?"

What exactly you're trying to do? If you really care about your plants first be serious. Pay your attention here. Think twice before you post. Give info as much as you can. Don't try to do things quickly. Spend 10 more minutes on writing each one of your posts. Sending quick replies doesn't help on your problem at all. Save other members time on reading and writing. Got it?
    You are the one who have problems. If you don't take it serious no one else does. Having multiple accounts and sending same careless threads over and over again doesn't cure your plants.

Best thing for you to do, START READING!
    Ive been reading for 4 days flat mate! ,. i didnt know fuckall b4 hand , i just bought that thermometer , and ive just found out i can change from c to f , I thought RH was a humidity reading no ??? i made a new account because i couldnt up load any picks !!!!

Well fine m8
    Reading is fine for sure and the best advice in this case. We're all learning.
    Give a fish or teach fishing thing...

I'm sure its written somewhere what are the best humidity levels!

I will defo try and read up on stuff i have learnd alot already from peeps, in the last few days! , We all have to start some where? so the more i learn the more somebody else is gonna benefit from one day

But i still havent found out whats wrong with my babys, and a still need to know what is the best RH is ??
    rh/humidity
    as i said if your reading 33% that ok especially in flowering
    start using boiled then cooled water get ph to bout 6.5 lots fresh air coming in
    give it couple of days if no change use chemical fertilizer containing M it sounds bit like (MB) MOLYBDENUM def but you need to get every thing else corrected first.... temps,and the water is a defo in my opinion dont use water straight from tap

really hope this helps GooD Luck m8ty

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast