Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Left or Right Brained

What are you, right or left brained? I studied this area doing a linguistic research paper on the development of language in humans. amazing stuff when you get into the meat of the matter!!! But, hey check it out!

Are You a Right-Brain or Left-Brain Thinker?

My brain is.....................:lol5:
    gypski Reviewed by gypski on . Left or Right Brained What are you, right or left brained? I studied this area doing a linguistic research paper on the development of language in humans. amazing stuff when you get into the meat of the matter!!! But, hey check it out! :cool: Are You a Right-Brain or Left-Brain Thinker? My brain is.....................:lol5: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Left or Right Brained

It seems I have an ambidextrous brain . . . :wtf:

My perfect career is independently wealthy, shifty, layabout . . . :thumbsup:

Left or Right Brained

I'm a lefty most of the time, (I'm a switch-hitter in baseball and used to play golf as a righty) and we are the only ones who think with the "right" (read correct!) side of our brains! All ya'll righty's be just wrong thinkers...LOL! I can do almost anything ambidextrous tho. I can arcweld looking in a mirror right-handed and still run a perfect bead...sound easy? Try it!

BlueBlazer and I have the exact same career aspirations:thumbsup::thumbsup:

"TANK closes his eyes and lifts his head towards the heavens and sez....COME ON Powerball numbers!" LOL!

Left or Right Brained

I wish mine came with a daytime P for Park!!!! It seems the only times it's out of gear is when I'm sleeping!! :lol5: Its beginning to give me pause. : Can't trust where it will go any more!!! :upsidedow Its constantly streaming stuff and its beginning to drive me crazy!!!! Its taking over!!!!!!!!! :S2:

Left or Right Brained

My brain keeps flashing kill, kill, kill, kill. Kill the computer. Its taking over your life, its all been fantasy, :computerlove1: time to snap back to the day when it was all reality. You actually met with real people before your own two eyes, not internet friends you may never, ever see, but have come to like and enjoy. And its not just me, its happening to everybody, texting, sexting, cell phone attachment, 24 hr News saying the same thing for days on end. We had to stop to read the newspaper, get up to change the channel or answer the phone, and go to sleep after the test signal started humming on the TV screen.

Oh, I long for the old days, things were easy paced and people weren't so fucking crazy.

And now back to our sponsor.

:google:

Left or Right Brained

Dude, if I had to rely on the folks in close proximity to me for friendship, I'd be screwed. Thankfully, the internet provides this outlet to "meet" and talk to like-minded individuals.

Oh, and your brain blinker has been on for the last 17 miles bro . . .

Left or Right Brained

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Dude, if I had to rely on the folks in close proximity to me for friendship, I'd be screwed. Thankfully, the internet provides this outlet to "meet" and talk to like-minded individuals.

Thanks for telling me. I've been distracted! :S2: Hell, I"m still distracted playing pick up sticks!!!!!!!!!! :lol5: Need to go into the garage for an overhaul of the brain pan and remove the burned out parts.

Left or Right Brained

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer

I have to agree about having like minded people around. I feel like I'm living on a desert island sometimes. And I have come to where I hate neighbors who aren't like minded, not clone minded, but like minded, and can't mind their own fucking business or getting me involved in theirs without my consent. Or blaming me for shit that I have no control over. Its hard enough just getting by day to day any more. No peace. :thumbsup: :cursing:

Left or Right Brained

I'm going to keep this computer until I can put my hands on a 12 gauge and a load of 00 buck then shoot the beast. :lol5: I have an OEM new computer disk that I've been wanting to use before MS kills XP, and get rid of the evil spirits that this machine has attracted over its life span. It has a history you wouldn't believe!!! :S2:

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    My brain keeps flashing kill, kill, kill, kill. Kill the computer. Its taking over your life, its all been fantasy, :computerlove1: time to snap back to the day when it was all reality. You actually met with real people before your own two eyes, not internet friends you may never, ever see, but have come to like and enjoy. And its not just me, its happening to everybody, texting, sexting, cell phone attachment, 24 hr News saying the same thing for days on end. We had to stop to read the newspaper, get up to change the channel or answer the phone, and go to sleep after the test signal started humming on the TV screen.

Oh, I long for the old days, things were easy paced and people weren't so fucking crazy.

And now back to our sponsor.

:google: