aloha gang,

i'm a Hawai'i National. Been dealing with degenerate disc disease past 12 years. Had a failed fusion at l4-5 and been makin the best of the situation ever since. I have a morphine pump implant and i have actiq lozenges for around the clock pain management but my pain is best managed when marijuana is part of the regiment. right now i'm strapped. i'm blessed to be able to spend alot of time with my grandchildren and my children, but pain is ever present. i've had to up and relocate and i'm now in the begginning stages of my grow all over again. It will be about three months before i will start cycling my own meds again. Doesn't sound long, but every day i spend alot of time figuring out how to purchase some meds. I'm really asking for help. My wife and gang has been very empathetic and helpful but reality is that money is short. I am not without any money, but i once was able to help numerous patients with meds without a thought or hesitation and i keep no records of it, i just do it because that is the right thing. unfortunately, because i had to relocate, i'm now purchasing and it's hella expensive. in three months i should be up and helpin out again. anyone out there able to help? mine is back pain relating to spine, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia like symptoms, and headaches. I medicate three or four tokes every two hours if able. please contact [email protected] if possible. I'd like to take this off board as soon as possible.
808papa Reviewed by 808papa on . living in pain, pot is where it's at aloha gang, i'm a Hawai'i National. Been dealing with degenerate disc disease past 12 years. Had a failed fusion at l4-5 and been makin the best of the situation ever since. I have a morphine pump implant and i have actiq lozenges for around the clock pain management but my pain is best managed when marijuana is part of the regiment. right now i'm strapped. i'm blessed to be able to spend alot of time with my grandchildren and my children, but pain is ever present. i've had to up and Rating: 5