Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Growing legally with kids in the house?

Recently I have aquired my MMC and I have someone who grows for me. I would really like to grow my own, but I have 2 kids. On top of that my wife is a teacher. She doesn't want me to grow at our house. What are my options? Thanks..
    Admeral Reviewed by Admeral on . Growing legally with kids in the house? Recently I have aquired my MMC and I have someone who grows for me. I would really like to grow my own, but I have 2 kids. On top of that my wife is a teacher. She doesn't want me to grow at our house. What are my options? Thanks.. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Admeral
    Recently I have aquired my MMC and I have someone who grows for me. I would really like to grow my own, but I have 2 kids. On top of that my wife is a teacher. She doesn't want me to grow at our house. What are my options? Thanks..
    Three options spring to my mind...

1. Buy a second house for your grow

2. Divorce and send her somewhere far far away

3. Don't grow.

Sorry these leave you limited, but I would not do this if she wasn't on board with it. In her job as a school teacher appearance is all important and your grow could affect her job as well as your kids relationships with the school and friends. The biggest obstacle is that she doesn't want it there. I don't see how you are going to get around that one. Admiral or not... I would worry that she knows where you sleep.

Emmie

Thanks for your input I even asked her if I can grow in the attic. There is no way. So. Thats why I thought you guys could help. Can I grow out doors on any public land legally? I am guessing no because you have to list an address of your grow site.
    What if I asked a friend to grow at his house?
    I have a great idea. All the new Cannabis clubs popping up should have a community garden. That would be great. Or Rent a plot???

Quote Originally Posted by emilya
    Three options spring to my mind...

1. Buy a second house for your grow

2. Divorce and send her somewhere far far away

3. Don't grow.

Sorry these leave you limited, but I would not do this if she wasn't on board with it. In her job as a school teacher appearance is all important and your grow could affect her job as well as your kids relationships with the school and friends. The biggest obstacle is that she doesn't want it there. I don't see how you are going to get around that one. Admiral or not... I would worry that she knows where you sleep.

Emmie